TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Interesting hearing that Nacon acquired Big Ant, but probably not overly surprising given they've teamed up for the most recent two games.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Bought this the other day as it was 11 quid. Apologies if this has already been discussed, but has anyone ever experienced the AI give up like this?

Cayit

School Cricketer
So, i got the Game for Almost a week and i like it alot.
I used to play AO Tennis 1 but this one i like a lot more.
The gameplay is really good there is a good flow.
I think this game is maybe the best Tennis on the Market and its even better the TOP SPIN 4 or so...
Hopefully with AO Tennis 3 on the Next Gens will be much better !

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Got this game on switch for $5 bucks the other day. Keep getting academy is not available error. Any fix to this?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Had a few comments from people saying the academy was unavailable to download anything a few days ago, seems like it's still down. I remember seeing this on Rugby League Live 4 a while back, I wonder if it's just based on the game or if it's across the board with other BA titles.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just picked this up and love seeing the academy full of the top creations from AO 1 and the way custom venues integrate into the tours in career. Shame I completely forgot how to playface and my model creating skills aren't up to scratch. (Plus the creation options are just different enough from C19 where I can't make an exact copy of my head model from that game)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shared a version of Andy Murray based on the most up to date version on the academy with a slightly improved likeness and a better "AMC" logo on the range.

Credit to the original creators of the clothing and playface of course. Under "Kiko_97"

icecricket

Club Cricketer
I'd say unlikely to be another Big Ant game given they are focused on the new AFL game to be released likely in March.

Obviously there's been rumours over a new Top Spin, but nothing concrete.
Yeah Big Ant seem to have a very busy schedule ahead this year given there should be another cricket game to coincide with the Ashes around June/July and a Rugby World Cup game in September/October.

Users who are viewing this thread