Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thinking of an international league, like the UAE T20 league, but in the One-Day format, with a mega auction to build the squads. Auction could take place before 10th December, but league would start in late December. How many people would be interested?
Me.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would anyone be interested in a Test World Cup (will call it WTC just for namesake) comprising of all Test-playing nations? Two groups of six teams (similar to the T20 wc) and follow it with knockouts. How's that sound?

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Would there be an audience for a more "competitive" type league here on PC?
The Python Simulator has the ability to simulate hundreds of matches in one go, and also has a pretty neat collection of player stats which results in it being the perfect simulator to actually tell which team is better.
I've been using it for more than 2 years now with some of my friends and we've made all sorts of modifications with the code and the database but it might not be the most exciting to just read the number of wins your team got after like 100 matches instead of going match by match.

Just looking for an idea of how many would be interested in such a league, you'd basically have to pick players solely of in game ratings and its not like a normal league where even if you have a weak team there's a chance to cause upsets.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The Python Simulator has the ability to simulate hundreds of matches in one go, and also has a pretty neat collection of player stats which results in it being the perfect simulator to actually tell which team is better.
I've been using it for more than 2 years now with some of my friends and we've made all sorts of modifications with the code and the database but it might not be the most exciting to just read the number of wins your team got after like 100 matches instead of going match by match.

Just looking for an idea of how many would be interested in such a league, you'd basically have to pick players solely of in game ratings and its not like a normal league where even if you have a weak team there's a chance to cause upsets.
Maybe yes

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians

Interested. It's been some time here, since a new league is launched and completed. Looking forward to your league.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda

Will it only take into account averages, or SR, economy, and other things aswell?

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Hey guys. I will set up everything up but have two problems.

1. The no. of teams. I am not sure about how to go with these. Five teams seem to short. I would be willing to go upto 8 but then the problem arises regarding the distribution of teams. Would you people be fine to name your own franchises (doesn't have to be original) along with stadium and its pitch conditions?
Can some mod add help me in adding a poll to this thread?

2. And as for pitch conditions, should I allow teams to pick their own for their respect stadiums like @Na Maloom Afraad did in the IODC or should I have fixed pitch conditions for the ground, like @VC the slogger does in his leagues.

Just need answers for these two questions. You can reply to me in my DMs. Don't post here yet as I may need few more posts on the front page.

Nothing . Just want to say that reserve a team for me . No co-managers ...

Users who are viewing this thread