TENNIS AO Tennis 2

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Yeah Big Ant seem to have a very busy schedule ahead this year given there should be another cricket game to coincide with the Ashes around June/July and a Rugby World Cup game in September/October.
I wouldn't mind seeing another tennis game, but I'd say next year would be the absolute earliest if one is to be made by Big Ant again. I just want to see if they can produce a better representation on the sport after two very mixed attempts, I guess three if you count Tennis World Tour 2, which seemed like they came in during the development cycle, as it seemed very much like the first iteration.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I'd say unlikely to be another Big Ant game given they are focused on the new AFL game to be released likely in March.

Obviously there's been rumours over a new Top Spin, but nothing concrete.
Looks like they are actually doing a tennis game now- Ross basically confirmed this a couple of times recently on SM.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I guess it's just a matter of what they call it and when they intend of releasing it, given the focus on AFL and the Rugby World Cup game, I'd say next year is more likely.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
They'll call it AO Tennis 3 Tennis World Tour 3, but everyone will just call it AOT3TWT3.
Be interesting to see if they kept the Roland Garros licensing. Part of me expects to see a new name as I doubt either tennis nation would want one or the other taking naming rights.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Hi folks

I Hope you're fine.
I need a tennis game and a AO tennis 3 with nextgen graphics and motion capture will be so nice!

Users who are viewing this thread