RUGBY BigAnt Rugby 24

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I captured these from today's Nacon Connect video. It's not much, but it's all there was.

View attachment 277041View attachment 277042View attachment 277043
Thanks for capturing these , I'm hoping they might carry forward some of the other licenses that Nacon had on the last Rugby game , Rugby 22 , it was the first rugby game I didn't buy as no player editor and same as previous version , let's hope this one is better
I captured these from today's Nacon Connect video. It's not much, but it's all there was.

View attachment 277041View attachment 277042View attachment 277043
Thanks for capturing these , I’m hoping Nacon might get a few more licences as well, also hoping for player editor or creator which was missing from the last game and was main reason I didn’t buy it

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Thanks for capturing these , I'm hoping they might carry forward some of the other licenses that Nacon had on the last Rugby game , Rugby 22 , it was the first rugby game I didn't buy as no player editor and same as previous version , let's hope this one is better

Thanks for capturing these , I’m hoping Nacon might get a few more licences as well, also hoping for player editor or creator which was missing from the last game and was main reason I didn’t buy it
I'd imagine Big Ant will have the same style academy that was in AO Tennis 2, I have a feeling Tennis World Tour 2 wasn't fully developed by them and they rather took it over from the previous developer. Hence why it didn't have much in the way of creation.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
A month to go and the square root of F-A announced regarding this game. After bragging about their licenses (typical Bug Ant) you'd think they'd want to show them off now we're in the World Cup build up.

Expect if it does release it'll be playable by 2027s offering.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A month to go and the square root of F-A announced regarding this game. After bragging about their licenses (typical Bug Ant) you'd think they'd want to show them off now we're in the World Cup build up.

Expect if it does release it'll be playable by 2027s offering.
Couldn’t agree more , not a single piece of media or PR to update potential buyers , happy to be told otherwise but not seen anything , opening game 8th September…

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
You'd think after the NACON backing, the marketing would have improved but nothing has changed in regards to the way they market their games. After what happened with the AFL 23 launch and the delay of Cricket 24, you'd think they'd want to change their approach but nope.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Ross indicated on Twitter (or X) that it is Nacon who will make all Rugby 24 announcements. Whoever it is, the silence is deafening.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Ross indicated on Twitter (or X) that it is Nacon who will make all Rugby 24 announcements. Whoever it is, the silence is deafening.
Surely Ross could just indicate if the game is actually due to release at all. It's pathetic and I hate the fact they're the best hope for these games.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
No announcement about Rugby 24 at Gamescom. That surely is confirmation that the September 6th release date is dead, and no game before the World Cup.

Nard2020

Club Captain
No announcement about Rugby 24 at Gamescom. That surely is confirmation that the September 6th release date is dead, and no game before the World Cup.
It’s almost insane how they can’t communicate these things. Nacon, Big Ant….whoever, they just need to keep the consumers in the know. Being radio silent two weeks prior to release is unacceptable. Yet I bet Nacon will make claims that they spend millions on marketing for these games.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'm not mad at the delay, I'm mad it's been announced a week away from release with them blaming photogrammetry.

They released Cricket 22 with a bunch of bald blokes we couldn't edit, at least Rugby "won't be like that"

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Another delay. £24.99 Early Access release in March incoming and still blaming the lack of scanning teams...

Yet Luke Wells still has hair in Cricket 24...

Nacon are a horrendous shitshow and Bug Ant are no better

Attachments

• 20240123_112621.jpg
    20240123_112621.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread