Indian Premier League - General Discussion

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My bet would be on Nitish Rana. Russell hasn't been performing like he used to so that would likely compound the issues with a non-performing captain. If not Rana then I think it would be Narine.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
My bet would be on Nitish Rana
If reports are to be believed, Rana has injured himself in the nets as well (are these folks made of glass?). Narine, I think, doesn't really look the part and prefers to stay in the background, so I doubt he will take it if offered. That leaves either Southee or Shakib.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
If reports are to be believed, Rana has injured himself in the nets as well (are these folks made of glass?). Narine, I think, doesn't really look the part and prefers to stay in the background, so I doubt he will take it if offered. That leaves either Southee or Shakib.
#MorganOutOfRetirementAndInToCaptain

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
To all those who are interested, today the Jersey no. 17 & 333 of RCB was retired officially and ABD & Chris Gayle were inducted into the Hall of Fame at RCB Unbox 2.0 event. This gave a mini- inaugural event of IPL vibe with performances from Sonu Nigam, Aditi Rao and others... Ongoing live in Chinnaswamy Stadium Bangalore

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
To all those who are interested, today the Jersey no. 17 & 333 of RCB was retired officially and ABD & Chris Gayle were inducted into the Hall of Fame at RCB Unbox 2.0 event. This gave a mini- inaugural event of IPL vibe with performances from Sonu Nigam, Aditi Rao and others... Ongoing live in Chinnaswamy Stadium Bangalore

Can't think of many sports teams that could pack a stadium to unbox a shirt that is virtually identical to the old one.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nitish Rana to captain and I think that is a good decision. Had a good year with American sports team I follow, Indian Cricket and KKR need to give me some reason to smile for cricket.

B

Bigby Wolf

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Interesting that in their warmup match, Bhuvi and Brook were the two captains. Looks like they don't rate Mayank's leadership at all.

Users who are viewing this thread