Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Should market the hell out of whatever Indian deal the've got. maybe a television ad during the IPL? asking for a bit too much but would help as many are still not aware of big ant's presence as a cricket game maker.

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If IPL, Then they should go for CSK/MI/RCB. Fan following of these 3 franchises is very big. Hope it will be done in future❤️
Post automatically merged:

Coming to the auction part, I saw in some twitter page, we will get auction scenario but there we can only buy player cards and make a dream team. Let’s see if that happens or not.

SrohaN105

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
welp cricket 24 coming in june i will be making many stadiums in the game as soon as i got the option of stadium creator in game

stay tuned

community id/ academy name: Srohan105

Attachments

• Cricket 22 15-10-2022 11_16_49 PM.png
    Cricket 22 15-10-2022 11_16_49 PM.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Cricket 22 23-02-2022 03_46_14 PM.png
    Cricket 22 23-02-2022 03_46_14 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 61

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Reserving judgement on this.

If they've gone balls out to get player likenesses right (especially for England domestic players) and make it easier for the good playfaces and kits of C22 to port over meaning we don't get a 6 month wait for a fully licensed experience then I'm pleased.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reserving judgement on this.

If they've gone balls out to get player likenesses right (especially for England domestic players) and make it easier for the good playfaces and kits of C22 to port over meaning we don't get a 6 month wait for a fully licensed experience then I'm pleased.
2k sports' wwe games have done this wonderfully. So much easier to make a play face.

Hester

County Cricketer
I won't be buying unless:
  • There are more licensed international teams
  • There are crowd chants specific to the region you're playing in
  • There is pitch deterioration that is visible and effects the ball
  • The stadium creator has all of it's assets that were removed in C22 brought back, with new ones added (the mountains...omg the mountains). And a f+&*ing apology for removing them in the first place.
I'm guessing none of this will be implemented.

I don't give a toss about cricket's version of Fifa ultimate team or a couple of IPL teams

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Available for Nintendo switch? Last time they took ages, it was released like 7 months after PS and Xbox

Thegully

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The game is coming out in June so when can we expect some gameplay any idea?

Reactions: DAP

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Something that really needs to be improved is the simulation part in the career mode/play as a star. More than 90% of the time number 4 doesn’t even get to bat in t20s. Teams would chase 190+ scores with just loss of 1 wicket.

I hope they bring more depth to the simulation.

kamy100

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I really hope that they make a good game and more focus is given to actual gameplay. I won't buy it on launch and will wait to see if it better than Cricket 22 which was unfortunately not a very good game.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Something that really needs to be improved is the simulation part in the career mode/play as a star. More than 90% of the time number 4 doesn’t even get to bat in t20s. Teams would chase 190+ scores with just loss of 1 wicket.

I hope they bring more depth to the simulation.
These are the sorts of really important aspects that end up going overlooked with the expansion of new modes.

Users who are viewing this thread