Cricket 24 - General Discussion

joeb86

Club Captain
Could the stump type be customisable by ground and match type rather than purely match type? This might be the most minor request of all time but would be cool to have the stumps for tests in SA, stumps for tests in India, stumps for tests in England etc etc

Also, please can I echo: better crowds! An india v Pakistan t20 should not be half empty at the start of a game

I should add that cricket 19 and 22 have both given me many hours of happiness so thank you to the Big Ant team (as well as waste and other great academy people)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Leave the fancy stuff and get the basics right first. I don't care if the characters look like stick figures, as long as physics and fielding is fixed in the next game.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Could the stump type be customisable by ground and match type rather than purely match type? This might be the most minor request of all time but would be cool to have the stumps for tests in SA, stumps for tests in India, stumps for tests in England etc etc

Also, please can I echo: better crowds! An india v Pakistan t20 should not be half empty at the start of a game

I should add that cricket 19 and 22 have both given me many hours of happiness so thank you to the Big Ant team (as well as waste and other great academy people)
Custom stumps too since we've got everything else! And give us curved player names!

cricboi

Club Captain
@Ross I know you and your team probably feel attacked or overly criticized but please know that those doing it are people who spend hours upon hours with your games. We really do love the product, however part of that love is a desire to see it improve within reason. Many of us aren't badgering you because we are jerks but because we are passionate about cricket and feel like BA has what it takes to make meaningful improvements to gameplay

Ramz

International Coach
I hope BA include the following:-

1) Custom tournaments for ODI and T20 WC i.e able to make our groups and standings also be able to fully customise stadiums were they tournament will be played.

2) More options for roofs in stadium creator and also able to add custom stumps and also able to add different pitch adds to different modes for that stadium (i.e If playing a t20 series in Pakistan we can have KFC as the sponsor and then when playing a ODI series we can have say Bank Alfalah as sponsor instead off changing the pitch adds for every stadium) surely this cant be that difficult

3) Better crowd noise and having a better crowd presence i.e If Pakistan are playing England in England have the crowds wear green to represent Pakistan (C19 had this option I think)

4) Sort the AI and fielding mechanics - If BA nail this it would be excellent

5) Better AI match awareness and play according to the situation - this is #1 crucial they need to nail

6) Rain in matches!!!

7) Edit umpire uniforms

If all the above points are added or fixed then we can potential have the best cricket game off all time @BigAntStudios @MattW

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One thing that I would really like is for there to not be a limit on the attributes for all-rounders. You can’t accurately create someone like Sobers or prime Imran because they’re hamstrung in one department due to the hard limits. I hope we see a soft cap instead in career mode, retain the hard limits only to online modes and have unrestricted freedom in single player.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I would love if different types of hills, mountains, crowds can be placed in grass banks, rivers, press box stands can be included in stadium creator

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One thing that I would really like is for there to not be a limit on the attributes for all-rounders. You can’t accurately create someone like Sobers or prime Imran because they’re hamstrung in one department due to the hard limits. I hope we see a soft cap instead in career mode, retain the hard limits only to online modes and have unrestricted freedom in single player.
I'd like skills to be unlimited and proficiencies to be capped by player type.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
some unknown guys who knows nothing about cricket asking for cheerleaders and fireworks ? is that really u want to be in the game ask for proper things this things wil not be make ur game beautiful bug bugs and fieldings skils !
Post automatically merged:

i really want Ba to make Tournaments Sturcker for Online Games !

AmanT94

School Cricketer
So much positivity in here, will really have to get the devs to come and hang out.
Unfortunate that's what happens when the consumer gets burned from the last experience. Just as their is praise for previous games for the good stuff done there's gonna be criticism for when its bad, it's only fair. (obviously doesn't count the people that take it way too far and are unreasonable)

Users who are viewing this thread