Cricket 24 - General Discussion

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bang on, there are so many fundamentals to get right like the effects of weather, edges, bowling changes, fielding, AI pacing etc. I'm hopeful BA have taken feedback on board and prioritise these, which are all pretty integral to the game of cricket and gaming immersion, over any of the Ultimate Team style flashy nonsense.
Pitch degrading sliders (for each day of play if playing a test match) which you are able to set before a game would be a great addition as well (presuming pitch degrading is in the game, I never knew for sure in previous titles!). So I can specify, for example, on day 4 I want the pitch bounce to decrease by x% or pitch spin to increase by x% (am sure something like this may have been discussed before)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
AFL trailer looks same with no changes .. Still the same commic crowd ppl , No realistic things :( Hope C24 will not make big changes as previous c22 version ..

Also , the commentary video shows still the same old scripts are used for c24 , no emotions and robostic things are continued ..
Thought the same just watched it reminds me of rugby league live from 2017 not much difference still we hope

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
It looks the AFL23 graphics are much better than cricket 22.
They have improved crowd and sheen effect on models...we hope cricket 24 is much better with better textures and better colour scheme....

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Pitch degrading sliders (for each day of play if playing a test match) which you are able to set before a game would be a great addition as well (presuming pitch degrading is in the game, I never knew for sure in previous titles!). So I can specify, for example, on day 4 I want the pitch bounce to decrease by x% or pitch spin to increase by x% (am sure something like this may have been discussed before)
Speaking of pitch deg, I don't think I've ever seen variable bounce in any BA cricket game (unless someone wants to correct me).

More lateral movement, sure, and a higher wicket chance, but that would be great to see as it's very much a thing irl.

phani001

Club Captain
AFL23 trailer looks good. If the graphics in CRICKET24 are on the same level, then it will be a big hit.......

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
The jerseys that the crowd is wearing plus the shadow effect is making the crowd look bland and flat... however it seems more visual effects will be added and colour saturation will be toned down a bit

Attachments

• IMG_20230421_220518.jpg
    IMG_20230421_220518.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 44

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
There should also be batsmen’s balls sliders, the larger the balls the undeterred the batsmen when’s he got hit on the body or the helmet , he will not lose any focus however if we put the balls slider low then he will become a headless chicken after getting hit on the body and most likely to get out very soon.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Speaking of pitch deg, I don't think I've ever seen variable bounce in any BA cricket game (unless someone wants to correct me).

More lateral movement, sure, and a higher wicket chance, but that would be great to see as it's very much a thing irl.
Pitch bounce and ball bounce are in the physics engine but yeah it’s never translated into variable bounce or not that it’s noticeable certainly.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Worried about Improved Gameplay & AI Batting,fielding and bowling .. lets hope fr best . these are highly recommended change expecting from C24.

Users who are viewing this thread