Cricket 24 - General Discussion

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This shot is already there in the game. Batting style 3, special shot button behind sq on the leg side. If you time it right, it goes for six.
Never Seen AI had hit such type of shot in Game

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
One thing which I would like to see is AI playing a lofted shot and the ball getting hung in the air and getting caught within the circle which happens a lot in T20 cricket but never saw happening in Cricket 22 and even in the previous iteration. Even when you bowl bouncers at AI and when they play lofted shots the ball either goes straight into the gap or falls short of the fielders at the square, deep or third man. Second most important thing is it is almost impossible to get an lbw of a good length ball.They must fix this.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
seeing the demand for sweat and balls i think BAS can include sweat on balls slider with higher the sweat on balls the more nervous the batsmen become and might end up playing a rash shot to get out.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Jumped back on for a game last night after a break and if I could ask for just two things in the new game it would be fielding improvements (major) and and the other Is atmosphere crowd noise etc playing an ashes game and there’s no real sound at all no roar of the crowd when you reach 50/100 or bairstow smacks one away crashing to the boundary it just feels dead. It was there in 19 be nice to see it back

Ricky14

County Cricketer
seeing the demand for sweat and balls i think BAS can include sweat on balls slider with higher the sweat on balls the more nervous the batsmen become and might end up playing a rash shot to get out.
Man, you've really become Testy

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
All I hope for is, whatever @BigAntStudios want to implement let it gets implemented without any bugs and get released on time.

BA will have planned schedule for all the Pre-release teasers, promos, trailers and nets/academy creation tools (if any), surely they will not reveal the dates for any. It will all land as a surprise for many.

Users who are viewing this thread