MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All I hope for is, whatever @BigAntStudios want to implement let it gets implemented without any bugs and get released on time.

BA will have planned schedule for all the Pre-release teasers, promos, trailers and nets/academy creation tools (if any), surely they will not reveal the dates for any. It will all land as a surprise for many.
Sweaty bugs? Decent.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
SRH and DC licenses should be cheaper now based on their performance, good call that he is going now

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Personally I agree with whoever was asking for sexy crowds. I need terraces full of photorealistic underwear models and a Tony Grieg soundalike commentator exclaiming "I say, what a scorcher!" every couple of overs or it just won't feel like a real cricket match.
Flashback to the npower girls

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1682547559300.png

The only birds Bill Lawry care about :winky:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Personally I agree with whoever was asking for sexy crowds. I need terraces full of photorealistic underwear models and a Tony Grieg soundalike commentator exclaiming "I say, what a scorcher!" every couple of overs or it just won't feel like a real cricket match.
With the classic cameraman keeping them in the shot for just a little too long

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It would be great if we can edit the bowling action by changing the position of both arms for initial movement, the final delivery style can then just pick from that position of both arms just like batting stance editor of MLB the show where we can set the initial pose for the batter and the game just key frame the shot automatically

Eswara vardhan

Club Captain
Is it for promotion of Cricket 24?

Users who are viewing this thread