Cricket 24 - General Discussion

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FvggOvWacAEPBGx.jpegThese Open faced retro helmets i 've been requesting for a long time. But sadly BA not providing it in academy.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
i personally want imrpoved gameplay[All 3 aspects of game with much improved AI] , pitch detereoration with visible efects on game , weather effects, dynamic weather [which was advertised a lot for c22 but i wasnt able to find it] , some rain affected matched [no i dont want washed off matches, just want them to revise gaming/playing scenarios like dry pitch becomes damp/wet pitch after rain ,revised target , changed match conditions so i can adapt myself again ], pitch effects on play , random/seam deviation of fast bowling on green pitches, variable default bounce on different grounds of world [high bounce on aus, SA, low bounce on WI, SL] , this is primary for me,

Secondary is license, motion capture & then graphics, all other things can come later as priority , this is i believe , i would enjoy the game to the fullest..
just a personal opinion but i believe many players would have been agree with me...

Mr Snrub

International Coach
only fielding wil be new thing in cricket24 .. which is worst in cricket22.. otherwise cricket22 is best for online . !
Fielding might be a "new thing" in Cricket 24, but will it be any good? They promoted a revamped fielding system for Cricket '22 and that changed from poor to average to good and back to average with almost every patch for a while there.

As for guessing the quality of Cricket 24 by comparing it to Big Ant's other releases, I think it's pretty reasonable for people to compare the possible state of one release from a company to another that's coming out within 3 months. If nothing else it's safe to say that there are serious detection issues within some of their testing and quality assurance teams. That's evidential. Whether the Cricket team is performing just as badly (again) is an understandable speculation.

I've bought 13 Big Ant titles. Almost all on release date or within the week of release. I held off on Cricket '22 for a month. Unless this one is proclaimed a very solid improvement out of the box, I'll be very happy to sit on the sidelines and wait until it "maybe" improves.

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The least we can expect from the gameplay perspective is that we have a brand new fielding animations (which is already confirmed) some tweaks to edges and improved ball physics , ultimate team mode , enhance career mode and more batting and bowling perks and mentality actually working with full impact. I don't think that doing this bare minimum will introduce more bugs in the game. Adding more batting and bowling animation will not introduce more bugs I reckon. With cricket 22 they gone full blown and changed the game radically from Cricket 19 by introducing more attributes , more animations and totally buggy fielding. I think this time it will be only touch ups.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't need any new features for C24... All available features in C22 working perfectly fine without any bug is enough to me... Big Ant added so many features in there game, but unfortunately that features never worked as it should be...

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I don't need any new features for C24... All available features in C22 working perfectly fine without any bug is enough to me... Big Ant added so many features in there game, but unfortunately that features never worked as it should be...
Cricket 24 is build on the same engine of cricket 22 with additional features in my opinion

sdubey40

Club Cricketer
I really want ball going past the edge of the bat with a very close gap like in real life so that we can have actual use of snickometer...in previous iterations the ball either misses the bat with a huge gap or goes through the bat... Furthermore the digital ad boards need that realistic pixelated look ... similar real life like textures can really improve the look and feel of the game...art team of BA really needs to work on this..

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I really want ball going past the edge of the bat with a very close gap like in real life so that we can have actual use of snickometer...in previous iterations the ball either misses the bat with a huge gap or goes through the bat... Furthermore the digital ad boards need that realistic pixelated look ... similar real life like textures can really improve the look and feel of the game...art team of BA really needs to work on this..
Pixelated adboards? With all due respect I would just like the catching mechanism to actually work, for example.

MatrixNeo14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Pixelated adboards? With all due respect I would just like the catching mechanism to actually work, for example.
And a few stumpings would also be nice...

The other day, THREE times in one over the batter comes charging down the pitch and misses the ball. Keeper too late for the stumping as usual and just to annoy me even more David Gower ends off with the line "how that isn't a stumping I'll never know" mmm same here man, same here...

D

Deleted member 185125

And a few stumpings would also be nice...

The other day, THREE times in one over the batter comes charging down the pitch and misses the ball. Keeper too late for the stumping as usual and just to annoy me even more David Gower ends off with the line "how that isn't a stumping I'll never know" mmm same here man, same here...
They might disable the option to advance down the ground in C24. Hence no more missing stumping chance.

Users who are viewing this thread