Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Harigoks

County Cricketer
All they have to do is just get few basic mechanics from their previous titles and try to iron out things and shove them into the game. Stumping, sweeping, dancing down the track etc etc can be done if and only if they really cared about the game play.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was very excited about licensing n stuff but after what happened with AFL 23, I think keeping expectations low is best. I really hope we dont have to wait for patches to play

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
We can and we should criticize BA for cricket 22 and AFL 23 but we should also not forget that this is the same company which delivered masterpieces like DBC14 Ashes cricket and cricket 19. Furthermore batting and bowling in the game seems to have been exceptional and the only department gameplay wise BA must look into is fielding...But having said that, graphics must really be improved by the studios as they really had nothing to work upon except for the fielding and graphics and having been acquired by Nacon there appears no such shortage of fund that they deliver a game with subpar graphics life AFL 23
So, the 2014 game was great and since then there has just been failure?

And it is getting worse.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Don’t mention AFL on here it has nothing to do with cricket 24 despite being made by the same company and producing the shit show patch fest that cricket 22 began with. I’m excited for the game you just gotta laugh at what goes on it’s farcical.
You have more or less highlighted the fact everyone should be concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread