Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Razpor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
still no screenshots or gameplay. If its supposed to release before ashes its less than a month now.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
The AFL reviews in steam has changed from negative to mixed. I hope big ant is doing a good patching and not doing reviews themselves. Wish they iron out all issues with the game before focusing back on cricket. If the game has potential users should be able to explore it to max, unlocked cricket 22 which was left half through and hasn't reached anywhere near it's potential.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This might end up with me surrounded by pitchforks but I'd be happy if the game didn't have gameplay sliders.

I just find that it makes the first phase of playing the game an experiment phase before you end up playing the game properly. I found dbc14 ideal with the different levels of difficulties.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This might end up with me surrounded by pitchforks but I'd be happy if the game didn't have gameplay sliders.

I just find that it makes the first phase of playing the game an experiment phase before you end up playing the game properly. I found dbc14 ideal with the different levels of difficulties.
lauren-hill-preach.gif

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Y ask to remove something of value. You always have the option to play at default levels.

Users who are viewing this thread