Cricket 24 - General Discussion

JNT BA

@JNT
Big Ant
Agreed, not worth mentioning them. They have no info as much as they think they do, they "know someone" cause of course every single person in the company knows all decisions right? Yeah, that's not how anything works.
I do get laughs out of them though, going to be funny when they bowl 1000 balls and maybe one will hit the wicket and they start getting backlash.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed, not worth mentioning them. They have no info as much as they think they do, they "know someone" cause of course every single person in the company knows all decisions right? Yeah, that's not how anything works.
I do get laughs out of them though, going to be funny when they bowl 1000 balls and maybe one will hit the wicket and they start getting backlash.

Ah but you see, that’s when you change your username or create a new account to start all over again.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Why is tha account not being reported by BigAnt to Twitter for spam and spreading misinformation , we would be happy to report them as well.

TharkiMan232

Club Captain
India
KKR
Profile Flag
India
i dont believe the tweets.BA mostly delay game by 1-2 weeks but not by months.and also this is game of ashes so they cannot delay it too much.
Also ICC already has it mobile game by ncore games,so BA wont have ICC CWC 2023 liscence ig.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
About 4 weeks to the start of Ashes and we have no information about the cricket 24, I guess this is the first time we are having the game info so delayed.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
About 4 weeks to the start of Ashes and we have no information about the cricket 24, I guess this is the first time we are having the game info so delayed.
Maybe it's a good sign. BA could be actually working on things and could turn out to be good for the game.

Nitrox

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Receiving this response from a developer at Big Ant Studios feels like reading a cautionary message on a cigarette box. There was so much anticipation in the market for Cricket 24 which was created by that fancy Release letter by Nacon, but it appears that all we'll get is a new wallpaper on the home screen, merely representing the new game name. I can't help but think about those who invested their valuable time in playing your previous titles, and now finally hoping for a product that would truly deliver value for their money. This serves as a valuable lesson for those who have disputed the criticism of Big Ant as a flawed game launcher.

joeb86

Club Captain
If there is a delay, then it is what it is and it’s probably not a decision taken lightly.

My feedback to BA would be that the lack of information is probably not helping - a firm release date with more details would fill the void of speculation.

It would just be good to know stuff either way to build momentum up to the launch

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I do hope they will not come out with any announcements until they are ready. Frankly, that is better than giving a ETA (only to either postpone it or give us half baked game). This year has already been terrible for PC gaming (Calisto Protocol, SWJS to name a few).

Until the announcement of release date, this thread is more of a "dream on" wherein we wish/hope/cuss and waste our time.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
This is really no different to the release on any of their other titles.You never get to see much until almost the day of release.

venkniralac

International Coach
Growth of bigant in cricket gaming community was by producing amazing DBC 14 but that growth was fueled by the negative publicity of ashes 13

Users who are viewing this thread