Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
I really like the fluid player movements in AFL,I remember in Cricket 22 when the fielders picked the ball up like they were handling an injured pigeon,it should hopefully be a big improvement if they add AFL player physics.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I really like the fluid player movements in AFL,I remember in Cricket 22 when the fielders picked the ball up like they were handling an injured pigeon,it should hopefully be a big improvement if they add AFL player physics.
They already mentioned, Fielding getting major improvement... Let's see how it works in the game...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
If it's hard work then don't reply or post; report posts that don't meet with your 'standards' everyone has their point of view it really depends if it is working for or against the forum rules.

You have the billy bonus of ignoring posts too, just don't moan when your view has not been met. If some post do vex thee then report them.

We are seemingly adding to the problem ;)

Just to clarify no matter how you dress it up..

Stating you know something from being told by a BA employe isn't an opinion nor is it speculation, it's a straight up lie.

It's a lie with intent to deceive and give off the impression of being in the know.

Reactions: DAP

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes they have its a decent game now.Not 100% perfect but certainly in a state where it can be sold and played and looks like an afl game .There have been patches every single day including sunday so they are fixing it .

This is promising to hear, I don't think Cricket 22 received as much of a robust or consistent patching after a while.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
So we can expect the same movements in this game? I would hope so but not ultimately positive about this, would be great but..... maybe hold that back page?

I hated the fielding in 22, they would field the ball and then stand there waiting to throw the ball back while the batters ran four.

Last edited:

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Just to clarify no matter how you dress it up..

Stating you know something from being told by a BA employe isn't an opinion nor is it speculation, it's a straight up lie.

It's a lie with intent to deceive and give off the impression of being in the know.
I see what you are saying and, I have heard these things before but I normally get bought a drink before (and after the speil) it's called b*llocks talk but perfectly legal but here you have the luxury of ignoring it, in real life I can assure you it is different but then no one cares.

Until someone loses a ball ;)

Maybe this place misses a bullshit button?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
This is promising to hear, I don't think Cricket 22 received as much of a robust or consistent patching after a while.
I think it did, certainly a few early patches.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I see what you are saying and, I have heard these things before but I normally get bought a drink before (and after the speil) it's called b*llocks talk but perfectly legal but here you have the luxury of ignoring it, in real life I can assure you it is different but then no one cares.

Until someone loses a ball ;)

Maybe this place misses a bullshit button?

Nah. I decided talking bollocks in here about the game isn't "perfectly legal" and will be punished as the moderation team see fit. This isn't a democracy :plainsmile:

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Nah. I decided talking bollocks in here about the game isn't "perfectly legal" and will be punished as the moderation team see fit. This isn't a democracy :plainsmile:
That's great news, order restored.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
That is a great news , hoping the movement of players improve , the fielding IRL is so agile and it should reflect in the game.

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks like familiar story of c22 patching issue going on in afl23 . Fix few items and others are breaking as per what I understand reading afl23 twitter patch notes . People not too happy .

Users who are viewing this thread