Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Looks like familiar story of c22 patching issue going on in afl23 . Fix few items and others are breaking as per what I understand reading afl23 twitter patch notes . People not too happy .
Being fair, at least they have a strategy and ambition to repair the game and support it.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket 22 release, we had a demo and academy out by now. Looks like we'll have a even more un finished game, this year.
Could be same academy with additional features as cricket 22

s0074845

Club Captain
Being fair, at least they have a strategy and ambition to repair the game and support it.

I am just saying what has happened with the cricket 22 with consistent patching to fix as either broken things which worked well or the fix later to fix the good stuff as gone sideways than the original game out of the box

joeb86

Club Captain
Do we know when Ross and the facescanners are heading to Wantage Road and Grace Road to give the people what they really want: a fully licenced and immersive county championship and blast??

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
Says Mr "One Post" id trust a community professional over you any day!!
I will have you know that I have been considered for the role of Big Ant Semi-Professional Social Media Agent due to my ability to bend perceptions but this clashed with an offer for an interview for the role of Premature Ejaculation Therapist: unfortunately I turned up way too early for the appointment.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will have you know that I have been considered for the role of Big Ant Semi-Professional Social Media Agent due to my ability to bend perceptions but this clashed with an offer for an interview for the role of Premature Ejaculation Therapist: unfortunately I turned up way too early for the appointment.
Well, well, well, look who it is.

Karachi

Associate Captain

Very short journey from appointment to disappointment.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I am just saying what has happened with the cricket 22 with consistent patching to fix as either broken things which worked well or the fix later to fix the good stuff as gone sideways than the original game out of the box
But does show a commitment to get things right?

I'm not trying to defend them but fair due on their after sales?

Users who are viewing this thread