abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think MI simply needs to win this match without worrying about net run rate. Heavy rains and hailstorm in BLR, atleast in the area I am in. Might well be a washout

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
KKR need wholesale changes. The first move is to remove Venky Mysore.

I think their domestic batters and spinners are fine but Roy aside, they should go into the next auction without the following players-

1) Russell
2) Narine
3) Ferguson (If you're not going to play him more than 3 games, you rather use the purse elsewhere. I would retain him)
4) Thakur

There are a lot of other bits and bobs but as said before, they're not as hopeless as people here in Calcutta think and they're not MI 2020 as some of them think. The thing which has hurt their balance most is not having a domestic keeper of pedigree.
They'd be worse off if it was 11 players a side and they were trying to squeeze more overs out of Russell.

B

Bigby Wolf

Akash Madhwal is one good find for MI.

Executes yorkers brilliantly at the death.

Last edited by a moderator:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As Gujarat's top spot is confirmed, RCB will be hoping they’ll rest some players

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
As Gujarat's top spot is confirmed, RCB will be hoping they’ll rest some players
hain-ji-roadies-neha-dhupia-roadies-meme-hein-ji.gif

(What?

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think MI simply needs to win this match without worrying about net run rate. Heavy rains and hailstorm in BLR, atleast in the area I am in. Might well be a washout

Only storm so far has been their openers.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Oh don't you worry. I'm well prepared for a washout as a RCB fan either way. Rain or they will create some nonsense to lose. Self inflicted pain is a part of being a RCB fan.
Post automatically merged:

Only storm so far has been their openers.

I feel Maxwell has been their best player.

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh don't you worry. I'm well prepared for a washout as a RCB fan either way. Rain or they will create some nonsense to lose. Self inflicted pain is a part of being a RCB fan.
Post automatically merged:

I feel Maxwell has been their best player.

I feel the same, said before that Maxi’s possibly the closest you could get to someone capable of playing like AbD and he’s done his best to fill that role.

Quite funny that even a decade later they’re heavily over reliant on three players at the top and have nothing significant after that.

Users who are viewing this thread