Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Do we know when Ross and the facescanners are heading to Wantage Road and Grace Road to give the people what they really want: a fully licenced and immersive county championship and blast??
Has their been any suggestion the County championships will be 'official?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I will have you know that I have been considered for the role of Big Ant Semi-Professional Social Media Agent due to my ability to bend perceptions but this clashed with an offer for an interview for the role of Premature Ejaculation Therapist: unfortunately I turned up way too early for the appointment.
I have a feeling I need to rinse my eyes with industrial strength bleach after reading the last 1043 posts (the very first one of the thread was mildly interesting)
Out of 1043 post which does your post come in at?:asleep:

But it is funny, if not old :facepalm2:

Is this from the Jasper Carrot repertoire?
Post automatically merged:

Very short journey from appointment to disappointment.
Depends if you have a headache or not? :thinking:

Don't worry, it's not you. It's me!!!!

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has their been any suggestion the County championships will be 'official?
Nothing is official yet. Only info we were all discussing in all the 71 pages of this forum is that, Cricket 24 - the official game of Ashes is releasing soon.
All other Infosys mentioned/discussed here are fictional

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
SRH and Rajiv Gandhi Stadium is in the game. Source: BigAnt Twitter handle reply.

This was actually confirmed by Ross here though, now we know that the team and stadium is captured.

venkniralac

International Coach
SRH and Rajiv Gandhi Stadium is in the game. Source: BigAnt Twitter handle reply.

This was actually confirmed by Ross here though, now we know that the team and stadium is captured.
Game will automatically lag crash and revise its codes for every game

sdubey40

Club Cricketer

Indeed...that can be ascertained from replies by BA twitter handle.....now we can atleast hope that more teams apart from those teased by Ross during India visit are in the game

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In career mode, teams should come with a "disappointment" rating, which makes your team always lose regardless of how well you perform. For example, you do your best and score a hundred in a clutch T20 game and help your team post up a decent total, but your team's bowling turns out to be subpar and the opponent team's opener also scores a century to help them cruise to a victory with balls to spare. The more matches your team loses despite you playing well, the higher the "disappointment" rating goes for said team.

Last edited:

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
@MattW @JNT BA whenever the game is ready can you guys please look for an option for save and continue for online gameplay? We waste countless hours with c22 using save and exit only for the save file to get corrupted and waste time. Save and continue should help.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
More it delays with trailers and official informations, more it will get hyped. More speculations, more expectations.
Already too many social media handles claiming too many things, which can not be true..so if we don't get such things then even a good effort will be counted as an average making.
@BigAntStudios and @Ross need to understand this fact...
Whatever they are going to put in the game, they must declare OFFICIALLY now..if not coming out with a trailer..

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
More it delays with trailers and official informations, more it will get hyped. More speculations, more expectations.
Already too many social media handles claiming too many things, which can not be true..so if we don't get such things then even a good effort will be counted as an average making.
@BigAntStudios and @Ross need to understand this fact...
Whatever they are going to put in the game, they must declare OFFICIALLY now..if not coming out with a trailer..
Just out of curiosity, why do you say what the social media handle claiming cannot be true?? Which feature or aspect of the game do you mean??

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I have a feeling that game definitely not releasing in next 3 weeks which was what I thought earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread