Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
One thing that is clear is the whole patching processs of AFL is so frequent that I personally think its release was somewhat planned.

15 updates or so have come out and they definitely arnt all fixing what a Day 1 patch broke.

I don't personally have an issue with it but it almost needs to be sold as early access kind of thing.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Official game of the Ashes will be released on-time just before Ashes series first test as from the past history of Big Ant studios. If it's not complete, not an issue later they'll add with patches. So we play Ashes series in-game.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Official game of the Ashes will be released on-time just before Ashes series first test as from the past history of Big Ant studios. If it's not complete, not an issue later they'll add with patches. So we play Ashes series in-game.
Exactly this will happen but the lack of marketing is indeed puzzling.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
June 1st is Thursday which is Big Ant favourite day of the week. Now AFL patching is of cosmetics , so ig soon it will be end of daily patching.
Looking forward to this forum making century pages before that official information from @BigAntStudios

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone ever talked about a 'Player Retention' mechanic in the Indian T20 league for career mode? Like if you perform well for a team one season, there would be a percent chance for that team to keep you for the next and subsequent seasons. In C22 career mode Indian T20 league auctions, you get picked by a different franchise almost every other season. Atleast for other leagues, you get "offers" and are able to pick the same franchise you picked last season.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone ever talked about a 'Player Retention' mechanic in the Indian T20 league for career mode? Like if you perform well for a team one season, there would be a percent chance for that team to keep you for the next and subsequent seasons. In C22 career mode Indian T20 league auctions, you get picked by a different franchise almost every other season. Atleast for other leagues, you get "offers" and are able to pick the same franchise you picked last season.
I mentioned it in a video I did for things I’d like to see in career mode. Would be a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread