Indian Premier League - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

The Riyal IPL final is this.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It was unlikely to rain today too. The forecast for today was clear until slightly more than 24 hrs ago. Fingers crossed!

If its a shared trophy, Dhoni gets his dream ending of playing his final IPL game at Chepauk and all the more incentive to not stick around as a player for next year. Wish the game happens and Dhoni returns back as a player next year. With Impact Player rule, he gives up captaincy and plays as an Impact Sub and keeps wickets.

---

Last edited:

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope it rains tomorrow too and GT wins, it would have been nice to see GT crush CsK but I would be delighted if CSK lose and MSD doesn't even to get to play in his swansong.
still a better love story than Twilight

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Stephen Fleming (Cricbuzz) said:
"It's been an absolute pleasure to be a part of CSK. I couldn't ask for more than getting to work with one of the greatest captains and players of the game. We're very lucky to have him at the top. But we add to him as well, the strength below to what he does. The players respond very well to what he asks. It's a good-feel successful franchise."

Interesting to see Fleming talk like this and also tweet before the IPL final. Is he also planning to step away from CSK along with Dhoni, and maybe take up a role like a 'director of operations' (what Mahela Jayawardena has taken up for MI)? I wish Fleming stays and guides the team through the captaincy transition. Dhoni wont be quick enough to assume full time coaching duties of CSK, and will very likely just be a mentor). Micheal Hussey looks like an obvious frontrunner to become full time coach after Fleming, but I still hope Fleming stays through this captaincy transition.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Interesting to see Fleming talk like this and also tweet before the IPL final. Is he also planning to step away from CSK along with Dhoni, and maybe take up a role like a 'director of operations' (what Mahela Jayawardena has taken up for MI)? I wish Fleming stays and guides the team through the captaincy transition. Dhoni wont be quick enough to assume full time coaching duties of CSK, and will very likely just be a mentor). Micheal Hussey looks like an obvious frontrunner to become full time coach after Fleming, but I still hope Fleming stays through this captaincy transition.
Ben Stokes captain coach.

Users who are viewing this thread