GOLF EA Sports PGA Tour

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Game fps is shitty on series x , stopped playing it because of that , is there any patch which improved that? I uninstalled the game

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Added some skill points and i am suddenly a putting genius.Made my first cut in a tournament.Not worth £50 but will enjoy my last few hours on it and purchase when its around £20 or less.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
New patch yesterday (takes hours each time to download install and verify)that has put the 3 click control method in the game.Gave it a quick try not sure about it seems you have less control been playing with sticks for so long now 3 click just seems less intuitive.They have also fine tuned some of the graphics settings for the pc version can't comment on console version

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Well have got to the end of my 10 hr trial went back to 2k 23 pga and game seems much smoother overall maybe i over stretched it on the ea game.Going to try and adjust the setting to see if i can replicate the game play.Have to confess was playing without wind an option that doesn't exist on the ea game so that will go back on.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
New course added tomorrow for free,without doubt the best golf game i've played,just wish it was a bit harder.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Decent offer through epic store 26.99 allowed me to link to origin account so no need to download again and kept where I was in the game.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Decent offer through epic store 26.99 allowed me to link to origin account so no need to download again and kept where I was in the game.

I seei the price on the Epic store is the same as the Steam Sale, $41.99. How do you see a cheaper price? Can you post the link?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
If you go onto the epic store and put it in the basket.just before you pay the additional discount should come

Users who are viewing this thread