|Looking For Mods| - The Sport Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know this is the forum for the web, but it really shouldnt be used as a message board for you to chat about your own forum guys.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
duded if u need any help making the website dont be afraid to ask.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Kev said:
I know this is the forum for the web, but it really shouldnt be used as a message board for you to chat about your own forum guys.
Then I might as well close every new thread in the Forum for the Web then, if discussion isn't allowed. :)

Ritwik

co-founder
Then I might as well close every new thread in the Forum for the Web then, if discussion isn't allowed.

Not really, since people might ask for help or suggestions regarding their new websites. But I agree with Kev in that you can't use PC to post about the latest developments on your forum.

D

Deleted member 11215

why not though because otherwise it makes this thread aimless

D

Deleted member 11215

Store Added

Hi,
Ive now added a store to the site and the site is coming along nicely with 61 members. Now i need Mods so keep posting on the site and you might get a reward ;)

Ritwik

co-founder
Now that you've an established memberbase, do not use PC as a billboard for "what's new on the sport forum; exclusive sneak preview only on Planetcricket".

Thread closed.

(PS: I'll be glad to reopen this one once you decide to pay us for further advertising :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread