Zidane gets the Golden Ball

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Weell i'm not surprised he recieved the award,but don't think he deserved it.Cannavaro deserved it and i think it is quite hard to arugue against that.I don't think he will come back for one more game,especially as he has media commitments(five year deal with french televison station as an analyst.Sorry if anybody else has posted this,i don't have the time at the moment to read the whole thread) and he is in a bit of disgrace after the headbutting incident.

Ritwik

co-founder
Kev said:
Colin, I think they won because it was exciting seeing how they would come up with new ways of falling down and faking injuries.

No i think it was more due to the fact that they were falling down and yet not breaking Metatarsal (and other) bones. That they had genuinely entertaining wingers helped as well.

sachin

International Coach
kooljack9 said:
HEz still teh best!!
The best of what,or in what?He was not the best player in the World Cup(though he was very good),and is not the best player in the world.Though he has been the best player in the world for the last ten years or so(Maybe take off the last couple of years).

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
barmyarmy said:
I was more suprised that Portugal won most exciting team!

lol only reason probably was that they fouled everything that moved and got 4 reds and 16 yellows in the match against Holland well both teams made that many cards but still i think they got i because of the drama they caused!!!

hassan

International Coach
Fifa might decide to take the award off him after he headbutted Materrazi... Thats so unfair Metarrazi just gets away with nothing

sachin

International Coach
I like your sig mate!Anyway,as i said,Cannavaro should have it,and i wouldn't be surprised if FIFA did take it off him.

punk sk8r said:
lol only reason probably was that they fouled everything that moved and got 4 reds and 16 yellows in the match against Holland well both teams made that many cards but still i think they got i because of the drama they caused!!!
But surley no one is that blind or stupid?!Maybe they had alot of Portugese on the panel?Very odd...

Users who are viewing this thread