Welcome To Fantasy Cricket(read this)

C

cheaterr

Welcome to Fantasy Cricket, Your online Cricket game

FAQS

1)What exactly is fantasy cricket?
Fantasy Cricket is a online cricket game were people make there own cricket team and try to take it to the top of the ranking and be the best there is. You create a team and then send it to Cheaterr. Aftre that Cheaterr will make matches between 2 teams and the match will be simulated on a simulator.After that the results will be posted and the standings will be updated.There will be tournaments like the TVS cup and the World Cup.There will be one day matches and test matches.
2)how do I make a team? Read the "How to make a team topic in this board"

If you have anything to ask or if you just dont get it please post here.

You have one week to send me your team. After one week the matches will start and no more teams will be taken in

C

cheaterr

no prob. just make sure u send it in before the end of this week

C

cheaterr

the comp on the simulator will play the games and then will give me the results and then i will post them here

E

ejaz

Hey, What kind of a simulator r u talking about ?? Coz i have seen a lot of cricket simulators either DOS based or Windows based and i have tried out a few too. Do u need to do anything with the simulations ?? Like in many simulators, the user has to choose the bowler for every over or something like that.

Can u tell us more about the kind of simulator u r gonna use ??

Kewldude

C

cheaterr

Well it is something i made my self and no i wont cause the comp is gona run the game not me

H

HArrIS

how can i make a team n where i have to sumbit it??????????

Users who are viewing this thread