[Indian Cricket Career] Logo Contest

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hey everyone. As we are approaching completion of Indian Cricket Career (I'd estimate we are about 75-85% done by now), I realized that we would be needing a logo to go along with the game. Please read the details of the contest below.

Logo Contest
Prizes:
- A spot on the initial beta testing team.
- A possible advantageous start when the actual game comes along (you'll start off with better ratings than others)

Requirements:
- The logo should be about 700px by 125px. Since everything is CSS and flexible, if it's around that range it should be good.
- The current background color is #ffcc00 (hex). I'm willing to change something round about there (it's an orangeish color) just because I don't want to go through and reskin the site (although it's just editing a CSS file :)).
- The logo should say "Indian Cricket Career" in larger letters and "Cricket India Online" in smaller letters.
- It should be awesome.

Rules
- You can submit as many designs as possible.
- You must submit your source file (PSD or otherwise) if you win the contest and that will become property of our game. You will of course be credited on the website and we will also allow you to post a link to your website, if you have one.
- You should upload lower-quality (JPGs/GIFs) to this thread for your submissions.

Thanks, guys! Remember, if you don't come up with a logo, you will have to end up looking at my logo, and pal can tell you that it's harsh on the eyes. ;)

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
heres my attempt
iccarv9.jpg

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Can I have a go at it please Sohum? I probably won't be able to make one today because i'm in school right now and i'm going out later, but just know that I will be submitting one.

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,here's an attempt.Ive tried to keep colours within the range you requested.Any small changes to it are always possible,so thats not an issue.

Only background and text

onlytext.jpg

Along with a render

textrender.jpg

Along with a caption

textrendercaption.jpg

Along with a simple logo

textrenderlogo.jpg

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Good job, folks, keep it up!

The contest will basically be running till the initial public preview (let's just call it beta test), which shouldn't be long coming now. I basically have to implement automation and scenarios and we should be ready to roll.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I am eagerly anticipating this game, is my training scheme idea going to be used:

I like the third logo the best from Sid with everything on it.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
It's supposed to be a logo contest. I will be posting more information about this supposed confusion a little later.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Hi, news on the logo, again. We are looking more at a logo, rather than a header image/banner. We are experimenting with color schemes and have settled on a light blue (rather than the bright orange). So we are looking at some sort of small image/graphical theme, that can be used to represent the game.

Don't worry about exact colors now, if we like your logo, we'll talk with you to get the colors straightened out.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
I made a banner and a logo anyway lol

heres a couple entries. they are pretty crap but oh well

they are pngs so they are meant to be transparent

Attachments

• iccbanner.png
    iccbanner.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 181
  • minilogobg.png
    minilogobg.png
    3 KB · Views: 179
  • minilogotransparent.png
    minilogotransparent.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 173

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
whitehornmatt said:
How about something like this:
That looks really good! We were thinking of integrating the flag in somehow, but couldn't quite get it to go with the color scheme--that was nicely done.

Users who are viewing this thread