MNG Extractor

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
exprezzo said:
if symonds is crap then check out flintoff..poor thing..he looks like britney spears gone to rehab ;) .....terrible player likeness......also check out brett lee ..horrendous !!!!!

Will anyone be able to do new faces, like in PES 6?

rob_botch

School Cricketer
Great program, really useful. But is there any way to put altered dds files back in?

Mars Maximus

International Coach
rob_botch said:
Great program, really useful. But is there any way to put altered dds files back in?

If you read lazy's posts correctly, you'd have noticed this -

lazy_chesnut said:
It's pretty basic at the moment and will need to have the ability to put the DDS files back into the MNG file, before putting the MNG file back into the .bag file - boy this is complicated.

:p

rob_botch

School Cricketer
Sorry, my bad. I just assumed that, because Lazy had posted some modded TV overlays, it was possible. If the program doesn't do it, how is it done?

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
I've done it manually. There wasn't any reaction to when I made the previous MNG extractor so I didn't do any more to it. I can go back and have a look later, but I'm quite involved with other stuff, like sound updates and doing bats and stuff so it's a case of when I get time to look over it again.

rob_botch

School Cricketer
Ah right. Is manually editing these files hard? How did you do it (if you don't mind me asking :p )?

Mars Maximus

International Coach
rob_botch said:
Sorry, my bad. I just assumed that, because Lazy had posted some modded TV overlays, it was possible. If the program doesn't do it, how is it done?

Yea no worries, I hope I didnt sound too arrogant in my post as well lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread