Looking For Helpers!!!

Horo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure if this is in the right place but here it goes.

i am currently working on a cricket management game and im looking for people to help me with things like name databases , accurate squads for teams and so on. mainly atm im just after people to help me with each countrys name databases.

now the name database work is pretty much just copy and paste and delete. its simple enough but can tend to get a touch boring , it would take me ages to do myself :p but with a few people helping shouldnt take all that long and i can get back to work on the coding side of the game.

anyone interested email [email protected] or add me on msn

any VB coders that wish to help create the game feel free to contract me aswell

Last edited:

Horo

School Cricketer
i will put a features list up during the weekend probly but the jist of it is you choose a country to coach in at 1st class level there are all test playing countrys to choose from and others like kenya and a combined canada/usa and so on comp.

u sign and fire players and staff ,Train players, u can coach national teams and reach the top level of being a coach/selector/board member of a countrys team/teams

there are many more features ill plan to have but im kinda trying to do some of there name databases atm.

it will be a normal type of cricket manager game just with alot more features then the ICC ones and Michael Vaughans cricket manager and so on.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
OK, well three people are helping now.
Horo: Databases, Design
Duffarama: VB6 Advanced Coding, Interface
Forgot his name: Graphics

Users who are viewing this thread