Squad Manager beta

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
What are we meant to do with this editor? Can we put in players from the thing and how do we do it? I don't understand.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Basically it lets you play as any team in the demo. You just have have to import the team/player you want over Australia or England plus sort out the faces.

Allrounder18

Banned
yeah but for the fast process choose the team u want to play as export and then select the england or aus squads from the drop selection and then import the team u just exported.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Hey I know it ain't perfect and I know I could have spent a load more time on, done faces for each player and allowed people to choose the teams they wanted on start-up but frankly the games about to be released anyway so why bother?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I don't blame you for that, but what exactly do you do to put in, say, Brad Haddin?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
aus5892 said:
I don't blame you for that, but what exactly do you do to put in, say, Brad Haddin?

Two options:
1. Export him using Squad Manager, Import him over a player who is in the squad. Change the face.

2. Use lineup editor to put him into the squad. Use Squad Manager to change the face.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I add Tamim Iqbal to the England team, replacing Strauss and change his face, I get this error messege:
Once again I receive this messege after I change his face.

Attachments

• trouble.JPG
    trouble.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 164

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Meh......here is the Bangladesh team replacing the England team if anyone wants them. Only comment: It's bizzare to see Bangladesh team playing in England kits, but it is highly enjoyable to play with a more inexperienced team.
banbowec2.jpg

EDIT:A request:- Can someone please send me the original TeamAnPlayerInfo file??I seemed to have deleted the original file accidentally. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.zip
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bansc.JPG
    bansc.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

mushin

School Cricketer
Can Some1 Please Do A Bangladesh Teamandplayerinfo.bag Please.thanx A Lot

Thanx Cn_bd Novice
But Can U Give Me Their Kit As Well Please

Last edited:

cnbd_novice

International Coach
umm.....redistributing creations of Codemasters is not exactly legal, therefore we are not to share the kits. So sorry Muhsin.

Users who are viewing this thread