Batting Record using Ravi exe patch - hard level

R

Rangeela

Here is the batting record using ravi exe patch on hard level. The patch is really awesome. You see the bowling cursor at very last second so you don?t have much time to set your position and select the timed shot. It took me several weeks to get use to it but trust me once you get a hang of it it?s piece of cake. Here is the batting stats against Australia.

R

Rangeela

Match: India vs Kenya

Pitch: Hard

Venue: Sydney

Toss: India

R

Rangeela

[color=#000000:post_uid9]Hi,

well when I downloaded the ravi exe patch, there were 2 patches... one for batting and other one for bowling. I have tried the batting one and became expert in it but anyone has tried the bowling patch yet? I have tried it but didnt see much diffrence, i guess only because i have only used the bowling patch twice.
Does anyone knows what does bowling patch does and how good is it?
thanks[/color]

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Rangeela - the bowling patch is actually much weaker. It increases the nicks n stuff. this is all well and good as it is definitely much harder to bat, the ball will not always go where you think it will with many more deflections and edges etc. Trouble is when you come to bowl at the computer, they just fall to pieces. I bowled Kenya out for 35, India out for 38 and Australia for 46. So basically the game is less of a contest. the best patch is Zim's, where the batting aggression of the computer is much higher and will sweep all your attempts to "york" them for maiden after maiden. Recommended.</span>

R

Rangeela

yeah ritwik I have downloaded the new patch by zim... and it is great :)
nice work by zim

Users who are viewing this thread