Completed Cricket 07 Online World Cup Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Dean, you already declared WC the winner of this match, what's the point of having Chez play now? This one's been going on for almost a month anyway, should move on now. Chez should take over New Zealand from here on in.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I don't like forfeits np, and I'm sure that Chez has already started, so let's just let it happen. Aside from that, new matches will be posted on Friday anyway, so until then it doesn't really matter.

mehkar

International Coach
hmm the match will happen and we will see the result

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Well if nobody wants me to complete this match then fine, forget it. I wont bother plaing as NZ in this tournament for the rest either

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well if nobody wants me to complete this match then fine, forget it. I wont bother plaing as NZ in this tournament for the rest either

Thats not the point, point is according to rule if the opponent person failed to submit his socre , then by forfeit the other player wins it . You have strated from 1 or 2nd , and today its 5th , so time also ends as each player has 3 days time . Complete it, i have no worry :p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The point is that he is New Zealand and it's unfair to forfeit on him. Chez if you have a score please post it.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well unfortuantely we are once again without a New Zealand, so Sri Lanka wins. Congratulations WC, I will post new matches on Friday because I have school now and no time to organize midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread