runner for injured batsman

desireuben

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would love to see a runner for a batsman when he gets injured and cant run. that would be a cool feture in next version of cricket game, OR may be some genious over here can develope a patch for that..who knows !huh !
cheers :cheer

akkies_2000

Club Cricketer
Desireuben, that would be too much for EA, I suppose. And I must assure you a bug that would come along with the game and that would be as follows:

Kumble is batting, gets injured. You call Sachin as runner. You save the game, quit, reload aaaaannnnnddddddd Sachin is batting, Kumble is running.......ha ha ha :)

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
How about rating each persons running ability in cricket 2004. Say Matthew Hayden can have 8 for the speed of running or something like that. ATM in cricket 2004, everyone runs the same speed, even the slow ones.

btw: My 800th post!!!

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Ha Ha Ha... :|
Inzi isn't that slow actually didn't u see him in the Sri Lanka game? He ran as ****!!!
Really...crazy!! Hehe....yes this feature should be in!

theman

Club Cricketer
easports cricket 2006

If you ask me the main feature of easports cricket titles it is a four letter
word "bugs" Ea sports might make a world record of no of bugs in a game in
cricket 2006 .i am sorry to be harsh to ea but if you play the games yourself
you will understand and how about naming easports cricket 2006 to easports new cricket bugs 2006 .i think it will be a good idea to wait for blc international 2005 than buy cricket 2006 as codemasters can be trusted with ea you never know .

squiz

International Coach
EA might have read about all the bugs here at the PlanetCricket forums, and have had a good hard look at themselves, and in Cricket 2006 will actually test the game, and reduce the number of bugs.........hopefully

desireuben

School Cricketer
how abouto classic matches in EA

I was playing cricket last night and thought of playing classic game..I would luv to see that feature in next version. where we can play a worldcup game with kapil and richards sobers border in the team..playing world cup of any time..and team would be chosen accordingly..that would be so great to have it. never saw playing those legends in real but may be the dream would come true in EA.. :crying

voldemort

International Coach
It would be good if their new game was called Ea Sports Bugs 2005

desireuben

School Cricketer
does anybody here know how to contact ea to learn about the new features they are considering to include in next version of cricket. or may be a user suggestion page on ea where you can actually give ideas or features that you would like to see. if EA is not putting much intrest and manpower in cricket just cuz its not as popular as other games it would be a real descrimination on our part. we should all go for codemaster then. and have our forum discuss about imporving blc..what do you guys think ?

adthomp

International Cricketer
It would be good too if a player actually got injured in a game rather then after the game they just say Brett lee is out for 3 games when you didn't even see him get injured

also would be critical in a match if you lost your strike bowler out realy for example

but then EA would go crazy and make it happen every game

Users who are viewing this thread