Lowest Innings Total

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh that means u sepearte in four diffrent patches rite so ppl suppose they play in ravi patch then they'll post their record in ravi tread rite

niranjannpai

School Cricketer
South Australia cleared out by England for duck in Australia Ashes tour.
Here's the scorecard and bowling stats. I used Tutsi's 7.2 patch.
Hey, it's really great. But the batsman leaves most of the incoming deliveries.
:cheer :drinks :cheer

Attachments

• Team duck.jpg
    Team duck.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Team duck ball.jpg
    Team duck ball.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
this must be in 7.2 Beta, or a previous version of Tutsi's patch coz I found that CPU batsmen played well to straight deliveries in the final 7.2 patch...but good to know that someone equalled me...and perhaps the two bolwing cards match exactly...the one I posted some time before in this very thread and yours...

niranjannpai

School Cricketer
I used Tutsi's 7.2 final patch.
Of course, the batsman doesn't play incoming balls of perfect line & length in county matches only. i am not talking about ODI's.

fanirama

Club Captain
i got Bangladesh team all out for duck in Test match. Normal pitch, mild weather.
Place lots of fielders on leg side ( adjust till the max fielders warning goes away )
Then bowl short pitched deliveries at full pace pitching on leg stump. Most of the time they hook the ball and it lands near square leg and he gets out caught.
Remember to mix the bowling with slow paced short pitched deliveries and full paced in cutters at short pitch. With this I got 1-3 wickets an over.

voldemort

International Coach
oh the CPU has got to have the least total i thought that we are supposed to have the least after reading the thread title

Users who are viewing this thread