KBC's Cricket Coach Downloads-Melbourne Stadium for FRCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
aherm!..you know me right?;)

Yes,I have Started Making Cricket Coach Downloads From the Moment i Bought the Game..

1.I Currently Made International Teams Flags(Messed up,otherwise would have released it now..)

2.New Grounds And Added Outfields,Pitch mats,Pitches,Ad-Boards..

3.New Sounds..Currently Will be Compressing them..

4.Twenty20 TV Overlay-I've Done it 90-95%..Will be finished..The BETA IS to be Released Today..:D

5..Lots More..Can't Name..Will Go in Detail Later On..:D

Presenting The Twenty20 World Cup BETA TV Overlay..

66cu1wo.jpg

Re-Uploaded:

Link removed due to rippers claiming it as their own - KBC.

:(,Sorry Filefront for now..:),will delete Some of my Attachments Later and Upload on PC..:D

Instructions Are Given In The File..So No Worries,Only Happies All the Times..:D

Download it And Please Reply For Me To Develop Them(My Downloads) Strongly.. :D

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
oi man! awesome, glad you finally got the game;) legally:p Dont rip from Glenn:mad

haha nice anyways man. please do them sounds! they are awesome..the pitches are hell crap as well. actually, an aussie scorecard!:laugh

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Dear o Dear..Sorry,i will upload just now..

EDIT:i've uploaded it on rapidshare..please checkthe first Post.:)

And Hooper,i was trying to irritate you:p,as you hath doth wri'tzch moie!!:mad

now you know..:p

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
just downloaded it and will install later on and give some comments, but trom that main screenshot looks pretty good.

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
oi man! awesome, glad you finally got the game;) legally:p Dont rip from Glenn:mad
If you steal our game you aren't just stealing from Rockingham Software (and in the process from both Oli and I) you are actually also effecting the chances of us improving the game in the future. If we don't sell enough copies to cover our expenses, we obviously wouldn't be able to justify continuing development and there would be no future versions of Cricket Coach.

So if you know of anyone stealing our game, I'd strongly advise you get them to purchase the game. It is after all only $19.99/?9.99 which is incredibly well priced in comparison with other stuff - going to the cinema for instance here in the UK costs nearly as much! And that is for just two hours entertainment...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I know, offtopic a bit but UK Cinema prices are terrible, luckily i can hack them off with my Student ID :p

And Hooper, im sure will be honest, WAS going to find an illegal copy, until i swooped in and told him off. I basically told him what you said :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
I know, offtopic a bit but UK Cinema prices are terrible, luckily i can hack them off with my Student ID :p

And Hooper, im sure will be honest, WAS going to find an illegal copy, until i swooped in and told him off. I basically told him what you said :p

Good on yea, I want Glenn to make as much as he can then he can improve on the game in later games.

Anyways, back on topic. Can you make an Aussie skin?:upray

KBC

Panel of Selectors
There is no such Thing Like stealing or ripping or whatever it is called glenn.

it was just a fun between Hooper and moi..I don't Get that Ripping or whatever..

Let's Get on Topic..:),THe Twenty20 World Cup overlay also includes New Grounds,Pitches and Buttons..:D

Enjoy!:D

Hooper,I'll do it for ya..

I hardly got the clarity for the T20 Overlay..as CC Is Supporting 24 Bit Colour Settings..it's pretty hard to get it right..but,still i'll try my best..Impossible Is Nothing

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
All Right..I'm Half Way down On the Channel 9 Overlay..It will be finished by Tomorrow....:D

dynamite_kid

School Cricketer
Thanks for your effort on the Logos..:)

But,what you been by the quote?

I mean that they're not very good.

Can't wait for the channel 9 skin.

EDIT: Just finished the English county teams for anyone interested, also did International teams.

Attachments

• English County Teams by dynamite_kid.zip
    334 KB · Views: 73
  • International Teams by dynamite_kid.zip
    186.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Cheerd kid:)

Can't wait for the Channel 9 card:)