Centrally Contracted

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok this is getting very annoying im playing coaching as western australia just finished 1st season.
I have 5 centrally contracted players including a created player that i made with good stats but was hoping not good enuff to get a contract but he did.

I havent been able to use any of these players even when it tells me in news section they have returned an available to play for me.
2 of my centrally contracted players have never played a game for australia all season but still any time i try to pick them or any other contracted player in my western australia team it tells me this player is being rested by australia.

Is this a bug or is that how its sposed to work :(

metallics2006

International Coach
if u dont care about the international games n jus wanna play the county games use the database editor and retire the players who you want to play...
i play as lancashire n converted the best players to english nationality n made them retire...

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had tuned down the probability of a centrally contract player being rested domestically in the patch - have you download that?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
if u dont care about the international games n jus wanna play the county games use the database editor and retire the players who you want to play...
i play as lancashire n converted the best players to english nationality n made them retire...
How fun... :rolleyes:

satishmania

International Coach
k i just started playing this game and i am coaching Yorkshire CC. i want to know what happens when i do a good job like if i win the County Championship. Do i get to coach England?

Users who are viewing this thread