Your Big Sporting Events.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What are the big sporting events you have been part of. For me well it is gonna be this year. My Aussie Rules footy team is taking a trip to melbourne. We are gonna watch 2 matches one of wich is eagles vs pies im not very happy that i will be wearing a west coast jumper to be honest. But anyway we will be playing there at half time. You know the little league matches they play in the middle of the oval. We also may take a look at the AFL hall of fame while we are there. I can not wait. What are the big sporting events you have been part of.

Roofrom50

International Coach
2006 Anzac Day match, Collingwood vs Essendon 90+ thousand fans, Didak takes a screamer.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Yeah. Wasn't that the match where Thomas got nominated for goal and mark of the year in the same game. He is a great player Dale Thomas. One of the many young shining lights of the AFL. Anyone else?

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
2005 ANZAC day rugby League game.

Dragons behind by 4, Matt head chip over the top, regain pass to Cooper who scores out on the wing. 22-22 I think it was. Matt Head kicks the goal from the sideline... 24-22 our way with 2 minutes left. With a minute left Roosters get the ball, 20 metres out... drop it. We win!!!

To make it better I was sitting in the Dragon army. Singing "When the saints go marching in" was great :D

Last edited:

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Elimination Final, last year Pies Vs Swans wasnt an overley big crowd but just a good experience and also many AFL,Cricket and tennis matches.

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Liverpool vs west ham Fa cup final 2006- Best match ive ever been to and great atmosphere the city was buzzing.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
greatest captains performance ever. Keano=legend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monty57

Club Cricketer
Sorry joe but this is the greatest captins performence ever.

watch

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
To go all West Ham on you, are you having a facking bubble you mag? A) You had to go to penaltys, had luck been on west hams side/ your goalie wasn't a cheat you wouldn't have won and no-one would have remembered Gerrards performance apart from one scuffed shot :p
b) it was against west ham, Keanes was against Juve
c) Keane got suspended from the final so he was playing that game fully in the knowledge we would probably lose the final and all he was playing for was his teammates
d) It's way at Juve in the champions leaggue semi, can you get any tougher?!

Point made I win :p

Users who are viewing this thread