11th Game: Pakistan vs Australia

inzii

School Cricketer
30 September, 2009

Pakistan vs Australia at Centurion

I think its going to be a fairly even contest. Perhaps, the most anticipated fixture of this Champions Trophy. Give your thoughts guys!

Last edited:

inzii

School Cricketer
He definitely wants to win this game. I personally think Younis Khan is one of the most passionate captains for Pakistan is history!

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think we should just take this match to test our bench strength. It will be nice to beat Australia and kick them out of the tournament so that we don't have to face them again in case Pak makes it to the final. But there is no way of saying that cause Ind will need to do half of the job as well by beating WI convincingly.

Asif should definitely get a game, and Fawad Alam can be tried as well, specially as we will have an open space available with Shoaib Malik opening while Imran Nazir is recovering from injury.

P

pcfan123

30 September, 2009

Pakistan vs Australia at Centurion

I think its going to be a fairly even contest. Perhaps, the most anticipated fixture of this Champions Trophy. Give your thoughts guys!

Perhaps not,

Will be a good match, but no where near the most anticipated of the tournament.

India Pak

Eng SA

SA SL

Ind Aus

all much more exciting in this man's opinion

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Under the circumstances, you'll have the hopes of 1 billion people on a team that they absolutely hated 2 days prior. Oh the irony!

inzii

School Cricketer
Okay so officially, Misbah is in for Imran Nazir and Asif in for Mohammed Aamer. Sorry i have no links; I heard it on a news channel.

I think Aamer should not have been replaced. This is not a very good move by Younis.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looks like Clarke will miss another match due to his back problems, his bowling days look all but over now.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Okay so officially, Misbah is in for Imran Nazir and Asif in for Mohammed Aamer. Sorry i have no links; I heard it on a news channel.

I think Aamer should not have been replaced. This is not a very good move by Younis.
We want to hide Aamer if Australia play us in the final (which I think they will if they can progress to the semi-finals; New Zealand or England should be pushovers for them)

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
If Asif returns Pak bowling will be strengthen,he is a quality bowler...

inzii

School Cricketer
I still think Aamir should not have been dropped..it was Gul's turn this time :mad:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I still think Aamir should not have been dropped..it was Gul's turn this time :mad:

He's not been dropped, simply rested.

He's 19 years old, bowling at extremely good pace, and with his current physique he's bound to hit injury. So IF they do rest him, it's a good idea.

inzii

School Cricketer
He's not been dropped, simply rested.

He's 19 years old, bowling at extremely good pace, and with his current physique he's bound to hit injury. So IF they do rest him, it's a good idea.

Yeah well that makes sense.

Btw, He's 17 years old not 19!

Users who are viewing this thread