11th Game: Pakistan vs Australia

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Matt, we fixed the game so we would lose the game on the last ball.

It was all part of the plan, so naturally they have a reason to be upset.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
You know you hate the Indians too, with all their IPL money and Champions League.

Why wouldn't you fix a game to kick them out of the tournament and get all their fans wanting to kill them?

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good comeback by Pakistan and well played by both teams.

P.S.
After reading his comments I can say that Afridi-Star is an idiot.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
You raise a good point. As a rule of thumb I generally don't like most teams outside of England. And even then i'm not too fond of most of the England players.

P

pcfan123

The only person who Matt likes is little Matt, and even then he is dissapointed in him ;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
How come everytime a result goes against India threads such as this turn into uproar? Sore losers.

Those who post those nonsense are sore losers. All Indian fans are not sore losers. Worse, 99% of them are not sore losers. Stop generalizing!

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah. 99% of the Indian fans on this forum are sore losers, hehehehe and you're top of the list Sai :p All the Indians I know in person are pretty sound

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Matt, we fixed the game so we would lose the game on the last ball.

It was all part of the plan, so naturally they have a reason to be upset.

Shut up !! you lost due to you follishness of your so call wiki Kamran Akmal

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Major sarcasm detector fail.

I'm guessing you're just a little bit upset because your beloved India have been knocked out.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

:spy

Ah well, looks like we could be winning this cup again? Sweet. Where are South Africa? Where are the Indians?

nikhil_99

International Coach
It was a close game in the end, but Aus managed to win it...Asif and Ajmal as usual bowled well

piriyanth

International Cricketer
Interesting to see all the underdogs are in the semifinals(England,Pakistan,NewZeland and Australia).

Really crappy batting by the Australian middle order.We need to either drop Hopes or move him down to no.8 and promote Johnson to no.7. Hopes hasn't much contributer much with bowling or batting.

inzii

School Cricketer
Interesting to see all the underdogs are in the semifinals(England,Pakistan,NewZeland and Australia).

Really crappy batting by the Australian middle order.We need to either drop Hopes or move him down to no.8 and promote Johnson to no.7. Hopes hasn't much contributer much with bowling or batting.

You can not call Pakistan underdog simply because they hadn't played enough cricket lately. We all know what Pakistan is capable of and having said that Pakistan is currently 4th in the rankings and they deserve to be in the semi-final which is top 4. Simple. I hope you got my point there.

Users who are viewing this thread