12th Match, Group A: India v West Indies at Johannesburg

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
India's last chance.
I personally want India to get out of this tournament as soon as possible,because we had our chances and we ruined it beautifully.I find it a shame to rely on other teams rather than our own performance.
4 most deserved teams form a tournament must qualify for the semi's and from our performance till now,I don't think we are in that top 4.Anyway as an Indian,
Good Luck India.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India didnt get to bat against Australia at Centurion. So I wont say we ruined our chances. Because its our batting that almost always makes us look good or bad.

We need some help from Pakistan. Even if Pakistan lose, we need to try and absolutely thrash the WI here. It could restore us some pride before we go back home. Once we go back home, our whole pace attack needs to be dismantled and should re-arranged heavily. We cant always rely on Zaheer Khan.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Okay team, the equation is simple.

Bat first, no matter what. Pile up a humungous score, i'm talking 400 here people. Skittle em out for less than 250. That's it, boys, that's it.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
This one's on green wicket. :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe Ishant should be retained despite his poor form. Short bowling here might pay him dividends. Bring in Dinesh Karthik for Mishra to shore up batting (though Karthik doesnt exude confidence, he is better than Yuseless)

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I want India to lose this game and come back.:mad:

That idiotic rain reduced our chances.:doh

TumTum

International Cricketer
India might be in a shock after they see this pitch. WI have played there previous 2 games there so they probably know it.

Whoever bats first will be in trouble early.

Tonge and Roach are really impressive.

Best of Luck to both teams.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
The technique of India's batsmen will be tested here on this wicket against Roach and Tonge. They'll need a class act, such as a Ponting to get them the score they need.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It shouldn't be as tough as what we faced since its a day/night game. Maybe the dew will liven up the pitch but the team batting first should go just fine.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I'm picking Kemar Roach to cause a few problems again, I'd love to see him bowl to Raina.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I'm picking Kemar Roach to cause a few problems again, I'd love to see him bowl to Raina.

You hype him so much that I cannot wait for him to bowl from both ends. :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
You hype him so much that I cannot wait for him to bowl from both ends. :p

He'll probably fail here and Raina will club him around during the death overs. Exciting prospect nonetheless, this Indian batting line-up should test where he's at.

Users who are viewing this thread