2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Kallis is not playing. Two consecutive losses.
So, fingers cross.:upray:

Good luck RCB:thumbs and all I've got to say is "Wait and See".

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
RCB should be happy with 160, considering how well Alviro Peterson was going. Kumble is awesome - 4 overs for 13 in a T20, and that too with Alviro around for most of it.

Hope Pandey gets some runs now.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dravid played really well till he got out. Then Pandey now has taken it up and is hitting it very well. Kohli promoted up to give him the chance to make amends for that last game. I think RCB are very much favored here to make it to the finishing line.

Dravid is getting into some super form. Hope it extends into the test series against Australia. His good form will help us a lot vs Aussies.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Solid start from RCB. The middle order has been fragile this tournament though. Hopefully Taylor, White or Uthappa come good today.

Good to see Pandey get some runs as well. Some really great shots in that knock today.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
RCB are quickly losing grip of the game. 43 from 4 overs with White who hasnt batted much I guess this tournament and Kohli (the guy who couldnt finish it off last game). Lions in with a big chance here. Hope Kohli makes up for his last game misfortune. Wish RCB makes it to the semis here

Two superb sixes from Kohli! Match swings back RCB's way!

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yes RCB makes in to semi's...

Kohli is proving a T20 gem for them

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If Chennai Qualify tomorrow then possible Mark :)

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Woo! :D Great to see the Indian batsmen doing the run scoring. I absolutely loved the running between the wickets during the Pandey-Kohli partnership. Not often do you see Indian batsmen run so well, and convert singles into 2s.

Gun knock from Kohli. Especially after the disappointment from the Mumbai match.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Isn't Chennai already out!?:confused:

Chennai play a virtual quarterfinal tomorrow vs Warriors. If they win, they are in the semis. If they lose, they are out.

SaiSrini added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

RCB vs Chennai final?

That'll be awesome. Its the biggest rivalry in the IPL too, due to the political scenario between the two states (Karnataka and Tamil Nadu). But I guess an IPL side wont make the final. Just a guess!

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Woo! :D Great to see the Indian batsmen doing the run scoring. I absolutely loved the running between the wickets during the Pandey-Kohli partnership. Not often do you see Indian batsmen run so well, and convert singles into 2s.

Gun knock from Kohli. Especially after the disappointment from the Mumbai match.

Kohli seems to be faster than India's best runner, Dhoni. He was moving between the wickets like a flash.

Users who are viewing this thread