No Requests Waste's Retro Things: 80s franchise teams | 1997 SL&IND teams | ID: wyyretro

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oval Imperials rocking the alternate kit so Imran Khan can bare his chest.

TYfvC3E.png

7jnesTF.png

GZzEDoi.png

j5BBild.png

eCsBO0X.png

7hw3EFj.png

Might have to update Nasser's hair to be more appropriate for the time frame.
essex-cricketer-nasser-hussain-circa-april-1987-picture-id154262670

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The full franchise stuff will take time, whether I do playfaces for everyone (unlikely but you never know). So, here is a share of the ones I have done so far.

Shared under the name 'Legends' and the ID: wyyretro (if not on there immediately they will be in the morning).

There's 22 players who are all legends in their own way; including a favourite the 1990s thread.

11 Englishmen and 11 from around the world - did a couple of more to balance it out. Obviously teams can be mixed up but it gives an option for an England v ROW. Played a couple of matches last night with them and it was pretty cool.

They are all playfaced. Bats will be a later thing. All skilled in exactly the same manner as my contemporary players. So if you have my modern teams then they will be able to go head to head on a balanced playing field.

I'll probably remove Gatt's bruises, although I didn't save the photoshop file so they might just stay there forever. Some are older ones that I might update but the most are new but NONE of them will ever be as good as the Alec Stewart which is my masterpiece. Although, I'm quite happy with Kapil Dev.

Thanks to @gleeso73 @relaxedanderson @Mouseydread mostly and maybe a little bit @DalePlaysCricket and @blockerdave; most of them are downloaded from your originals and I've just changed them. But it was easier downloading rather than creating them all. Added all of you cause I've downloaded a lot of players from you that aren't in this share (particularly from @relaxedanderson 's 1990 county teams which will appear if I ever finish the franchises).

I'm not sure how or if they replace if you already have copies of them. Might be best to download as copies and not replace existing ones if you don't want them replacing.

That's it I think.

JUsfDlG.png

mRjtBdM.png

NBOAStr.png

fyM17Ug.png

5An78ut.png

Letuu7P.png

UxntsCW.png

jzQdCRd.png

UWYirSF.png

AQp2fpQ.png

jADxEtj.png