19th Match, Group A - Central Districts v Wayamba @ Port Elizabeth

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Griggs in for Weston, Rance in for Bracewell, and McClenaghan in for Milne. Interesting to see Milne go, but I can understand the other two. Weston's keeping wasn't the best, though this does weaken our batting. Bracewell got hammered last game, and Rance can bat a bit as well, like Rance.

irottev

School Cricketer
Shoulda played the young guys. No point playing these old slow bowlers tbh.

Chewie

BCCI President
We should have been able to restrict them for more but the 20 runs of Rance's last over may come back to haunt CD. McClenaghan looked pretty good though, and I had always thought How bowled medium pace :/ Mason was nice and economical as well. Chasing this depends on How getting a good start, and then hoping someone else can stick with him.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yeah that Rance over was schoolboy stuff. It was still a brilliant effort from the bowlers, lets hope Ingram doesn't fail for the 4th time in a row. CD deserve to win this and Wayamba definitely deserve last place more than them

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Ok, with ████ batting like this CD definitely dont deserve a win. Haha this is a joke :laugh

-D-S-B-

International Coach
He must be carrying an injury, because I thought he was a bowling all rounder. Noema Barnetts out so thats me switching off :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
I expected more from CD in this season. :(

Varun

ICC Board Member
Really? They look rubbish on paper

But they qualified for the CLT20, so I expected they would win atleast one match. Their performance today has been ████. 70 all out??!! :facepalm

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
The team they qualified with didn't look anything like the one we saw at this tournament. The bowling for example, none of Doug Bracewell, Adam Milne or Mitchell McCleanaghan actually played a game during the HRV cup. Losing Ross Taylor hurt but the loss of Graham Napier and Jacob Oram really did hurt this team a lot more.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Disappointing end to the tournament for CD as I thought they were making progress after their last two matches. Pretty quiet tournament for Jayawardene, wonder if hes on the down from his purple patch.

Chewie

BCCI President
That was a terrible game from us :(

Users who are viewing this thread