surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
With so much hard work done, like I said in qualifier - " I don't see why CSK shouldn't go for semis ". The same follows in semis too. I don't see why CSK shouldn't go to the finals. The tactics, batting, fielding and bowling(Ashwin&Murali in top wicket takers list) of Chennai is definitely of high standards.

No doubt that RCB is equally good, but I rate Dhoni's tactics smarter/slightly greater compared to legendary Kumble's. Well, may the best win! :)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Winner gets water :p?
Kaveri River reference

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
There is difference of Bangalore with and without Kallis. Since he is ruled out of the series, I would say that Chennai would go to the final.

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
We have players with great talents without doubts. Only thing which we need is - All to click at the right time. :) It shouldn't be Murali's day or Dhoni's day or Raina's or Badri's. It should be Chennai's day! If it happens, I am sure that CSK will march to finals without any problems.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Chennai should win this being favorites but I would not mind Bangalore winning too..

Now that Mumbai are out supporting both :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although Kallis has been ruled out of the tournament, Bangalore still have some really good players in their side. Taylor, White, Uthappa can be very dangerous on the day they get going and can play match winning knocks. I won't be surprised if any of these 3, plays a match winning knock today. On other hand Chennai Super Kings have a really strong side as well. Chennai super kings bowlers in particular specially Bollinger and Murali have been fantastic so far for Chennai with the ball in ACLt20. It should be interesting to see which team qualifies for the finals.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Idly Sambar v Bisibele bath.
Though I like Idly Sambar greater than Bisibele bath, I'd go with Bisibele bath as its like strong food, when compared to Idly Sambar:p:laugh.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I only support one IPL side and hate these Chennai Super Kings. So go RCB.

Bhargav

International Cricketer
superkings will win this i think i think as they have a strong bowling attack.:D
not sure about the final.;)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
CSK CSK go go CSK :p

Dhoni to score a 50 ball 50 with Morkel scoring 25 ball 70 :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Come on CSK!! They are batting first. Hope they put up a big total. Its important how they handle Steyn and Kumar here in Durban.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm really locked from choice as to whom to support. I've been waiting for the Indian teams to come to the showdown but an India-India clash isn't so cool, you know. :P 'specially when you boast of two sides.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Good sensible start for CSK. With these conditions, 6/0 off 2 overs is a wise start. Hussey needs to stay in there longer and he will cause lot of damage

Oh BS!!!! Rain it is!! Damn, comes in a very interesting game. Shastri already talking about the possibility of a no-result (if its a no-result, Chennai goes to the final because they topped their group with 6 points while Bangalore finished second in their group).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread