1st semi final: England vs Australia

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hello Watson! Thats more like what I was expecting from him, some seriously good hitting in that over.

CricketPunk

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Watson is going insane here and they did it professionally the Aussies and earnt some vcash! Good knocks by Ponting and Watson esp. Watson, im normally a huge critic of his but he did very well today!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Poor, poor attempt by our boys. Got themselves into a good position, the score was defendable with a couple of early wickets but it's been all too predictable.

it's always a double edged sword though when two of the lower order make a big partnership after a collapse, yeah it makes the score look good but it also shows that the pitch was really quite easy to bat on.

P

pcfan123

Gameplan was to lose horribly to instill a false sense of confidence in the Saffers. Now we can catch them by surprise this winter :)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know what makes me want to cry more. The fact that Shane Watson scored a hundred or that Strauss thinks that there are positives to take from this game. There aren't and that 80 by Bresnan will probably overshadow the fact that he did flip-all with the ball yet again and, what's worse, it's earned him an extended run in the team.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Aus once again crushed Eng, even though Eng did manage to get 250+ score after they were 100/5 Aus crushed them very badly....

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thumping win for Australia. Oh god, they look like they might be back to the old marauding form that made them unbeatable. I dont like the sound of that!:noway:(

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Eng got murdered !!

Pak vs Aus would be a good final. its almost a repeat of WC99. except it was RSA vs AUS semi #2.

Users who are viewing this thread