2020 U19 Cricket World Cup - January/February

B

Bigby Wolf

With Rain now I think thats it , Well Played Bangladesh - Hopefully many of the current will make it in Senior Squad.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
With Rain now I think thats it , Well Played Bangladesh - Hopefully many of the current will make it in Senior Squad.
I think Towhid Hridoy should walk straight in to be honest, even with his duck today. He's exactly the sort of anchor who'd do well at number four in the ODI side. I often talk about how ODI cricket is about roles, and Hridoy is the perfect second accumulator; a sort of a Labuschagne kind of role coming in after Smith (though the less said for Australia's disregard of how otherwise to build an ODI team, the better)

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
BANGLADESH HAVE DONE IT!!! Brilliant from them, brilliant from the captain! Well deserved champions!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Towhid Hridoy should walk straight in to be honest, even with his duck today. He's exactly the sort of anchor who'd do well at number four in the ODI side. I often talk about how ODI cricket is about roles, and Hridoy is the perfect second accumulator; a sort of a Labuschagne kind of role coming in after Smith (though the less said for Australia's disregard of how otherwise to build an ODI team, the better)

It shocked me to see him out there, he was a mainstay of the Bangladeshi side in my Cricket Captain save in the near future and those developers never ever give most real youngsters good ratings unless they are really good so I assumed that he was a lot older. It wouldn't surprise me if half of this team get promoted within a year or two, in true Bangladeshi style. Shoriful, Joy and the ice-man Akbar should be in the side pretty soon.

That brawl from those Indian players was embarrassing, they tried to rile up the Bangladeshis all throughout the game and sledge them and get angry when it is reciprocated deservedly after the loss. Awful when you remember no matter how intense Kohli is on the field, he always stays extremely classy and respectful off it.

B

Bigby Wolf

It shocked me to see him out there, he was a mainstay of the Bangladeshi side in my Cricket Captain save in the near future and those developers never ever give most real youngsters good ratings unless they are really good so I assumed that he was a lot older. It wouldn't surprise me if half of this team get promoted within a year or two, in true Bangladeshi style. Shoriful, Joy and the ice-man Akbar should be in the side pretty soon.

That brawl from those Indian players was embarrassing, they tried to rile up the Bangladeshis all throughout the game and sledge them and get angry when it is reciprocated deservedly after the loss. Awful when you remember no matter how intense Kohli is on the field, he always stays extremely classy and respectful off it.
Well to add on the Sledging part it was from Bangladesh side too infact they started it the first 10 overs they were all over the Indian batters and the ultra aggressive celebration too, so the sledging were from both sides not that I am defending Indians were even much worse running at the umpire for every appeal etc. Should have handled things better after the match was done but a bit a of brawl occured between players which was unfortunate.

Overall didn't like what I saw on the field the although the match went down to the wire but the kids need to be alerted for their behavior & antics.

Users who are viewing this thread