2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PSL will be a bigger league than the English premier league within 5 years but not bigger than IPL

I don’t think you grasp quite how big the EPL is.

Couldn’t follow this tournament much due to it being locked behind FanCode. Got to see that Imad’s knockout stats are utterly bonkers this time around. Any chance of him making a well deserved comeback to the national side after this?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We really missed Naseem Shah at the World cup

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don’t think you grasp quite how big the EPL is.

Couldn’t follow this tournament much due to it being locked behind FanCode. Got to see that Imad’s knockout stats are utterly bonkers this time around. Any chance of him making a well deserved comeback to the national side after this?
Depends if he un-retires. If he does, I think he makes it, because there’s a gap at number 7 in the team, and Nawaz has been in stinky form

Bevab

Staff Member
Depends if he un-retires. If he does, I think he makes it, because there’s a gap at number 7 in the team, and Nawaz has been in stinky form

He’s a no brainer pick for me. He’s got CPL experience, has shown that he can perform in knockout games and is the perfect T20 player. If I were the PCB I’d be approaching him ASAP to get him back again and I would even offer him the captaincy if Shaheen is to be sacked.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
and I would even offer him the captaincy if Shaheen is to be sacked.
Agree with everything else, but this may be a little too much - but then again, he did win PSL as a captain for Karachi, the same Karachi that had Babar going 1-9 the very next season.

I really hope they don't sack Shaheen without him having the full opportunity of bottling a World Cup like Babar though.

Users who are viewing this thread