2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Hey guys , how are the players drafted in PSL ?
Same like IPL auction ?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
To whom is the broadcast rights sold in India? I really like to watch few games and whats wrong if there are no Indian players. Cricket is a game and I love whatever comes from it.

BTW what is the draft base price for a player? Do they get eventually paid as the IPL or BBL salary or something more or less?
Last year the official channel of PSL BROADCASTED the match on YouTube . I hope they do it this year as well

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One thing I wish for in this PSL, is higher scoring games and Pakistani players getting the chance to actually bat. The only way we are going to better our chasing record.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
One thing I wish for in this PSL, is higher scoring games and Pakistani players getting the chance to actually bat. The only way we are going to better our chasing record.
I think last year the pitches weren't great because the MCL was held in Dubai just before the PSL, but this time there won't be any MCL, since it'll soon go out of business, so i'd expect flatter tracks and higher scores.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Carlos Brathwaite, Kieron Pollard and Sunil Narine have all been confirmed for the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread