Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Moeen Ali, Jason Roy, Steve Finn, James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Wayne Parnell and Anton Devcich are all confirmed for the draft!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Islamabad will be the CSK of the PSL. We have an outstanding overseas pool. Russell, Watson, Badree and Smith are some of the best T20 players you can find, and Billings is a very promising player. Our pace attack is good too, with two experienced heads in Irfan and Sami plus the variatons of Raees and the promise of Amad Butt. Ajmal is still a good spinner, as he showed in the National T20 Cup. We also have Pakistan's best T20 opener in Sharjeel Khan, and the most promising batsman in Babar Azam. And then there's Misbah.
I think we don't need any big name overseas signings, although i'd love to see Moeen Ali play for us.

Zalmi should release Malan and sign Roy and release Tait and sign one of the English pacers.
Quetta should go for Pollard or Morkel, Morgan (would love to see him play with KP :p) and a pacer.
Qalandars could also go for Pollard or Morkel and perhaps Johnson. And release Azhar and sign Younus.
Kings should take McCullum and Narine.
What do you think? @Na Maloom Afraad @Sami Kumar @Umair2000 @ARKRafay @Salman.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Zalmi should release Hafeez, and instead they should go for Younis. Because who doesn't wanna see a pathan play for Peshawar? :p

Malan and Tait will probably be released, so will Allenby and Jordan be.

I think Karachi will go for Malinga instead of Narine, and Pollard.

Quetta will opt to go for Morgan, Anderson, and Parnell.

Islamabad shouldn't have a problem, they already have a pretty good team. They should just sign a pacer from the two Morkels. Because You can't trust Sami, Irfan and Rumman with Your new ball.

Qalandars, they should sign the released Hafeez and make them their captain. They need Baz and Johnson more than any team. Seeing Gayle and Baz open will be KKR3 + KKR4.

Then they'll have Johnson, Mustafizur, Yasir and Adil in their bowling. That's pretty good considering they were outdone by each team last season.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Zalmi should release Hafeez, and instead they should go for Younis. Because who doesn't wanna see a pathan play for Peshawar? :p

Malan and Tait will probably be released, so will Allenby and Jordan be.

I think Karachi will go for Malinga instead of Narine, and Pollard.

Quetta will opt to go for Morgan, Anderson, and Parnell.

Islamabad shouldn't have a problem, they already have a pretty good team. They should just sign a pacer from the two Morkels. Because You can't trust Sami, Irfan and Rumman with Your new ball.

Qalandars, they should sign the released Hafeez and make them their captain. They need Baz and Johnson more than any team. Seeing Gayle and Baz open will be KKR3 + KKR4.

Then they'll have Johnson, Mustafizur, Yasir and Adil in their bowling. That's pretty good considering they were outdone by each team last season.
I think Islamabad will be the CSK of the PSL. We have an outstanding overseas pool. Russell, Watson, Badree and Smith are some of the best T20 players you can find, and Billings is a very promising player. Our pace attack is good too, with two experienced heads in Irfan and Sami plus the variatons of Raees and the promise of Amad Butt. Ajmal is still a good spinner, as he showed in the National T20 Cup. We also have Pakistan's best T20 opener in Sharjeel Khan, and the most promising batsman in Babar Azam. And then there's Misbah.
I think we don't need any big name overseas signings, although i'd love to see Moeen Ali play for us.

Zalmi should release Malan and sign Roy and release Tait and sign one of the English pacers.
Quetta should go for Pollard or Morkel, Morgan (would love to see him play with KP :p) and a pacer.
Qalandars could also go for Pollard or Morkel and perhaps Johnson. And release Azhar and sign Younus.
I agree with both of you guys.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Irfan : UNFIT / UNFIT / UNFIT

Sami is done and dusted ...

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alex Hales, Jake Ball & David Wiese signed up for next season........

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Qalandars have reportedly traded Gayle to Karachi. Madness...

Users who are viewing this thread