Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Peshawar should target Rizwan as their keeper, opener, and maybe skipper too, as Wahab was poor. Lahore should target Rashid Khan/Mujeeb and Rohail Nazir. I feel that LQ is going to pick either Gayle or Lynn, or Ahmed Shehzad as their opener. Gayle and Lynn could be a handful on Pakistani tracks and Lynn proved it last year too. Banton may have a sneaky chance for LQ too, due to the Qalandars T10 connection. Also, Sohaib Maqsood could be an outstanding pick. He's been in great nick lately and could really dominate the next season.

However, the emerging picks are going to be the most exciting due to some great names being on the list! Fingers crossed for the draft tomorrow!

Last edited:

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Can someone explain me what type of process is this? Caught up with things so couldn't look into it.

Or Any video which explains stuff?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can someone explain me what type of process is this? Caught up with things so couldn't look into it.

Or Any video which explains stuff?
The draft? Basically players are assigned to a category, from Platinum to Emerging, based on their skill level, and teams are given a draft order, like in the NBA/NFL, to select players. Higher categories have higher salaries, of course.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
To be fair, I think he played a really good innings in the semi final of the T20 Blast...

View attachment 241913

Yes. My memory served me well. Steered them home like MSD or Michael Bevan.
See that Tom playing with the strike rate of 33.33 while Mr. Patel in a a tense situation like this played with 100 strike rate.

Users who are viewing this thread