Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar Azam is the only player from Lahore or Karachi in this match. He was born in Lahore, but is playing for Karachi :p[DOUBLEPOST=1605623936][/DOUBLEPOST]Don’t like this call to bar first by Lahore. Dew will be a factor, and chasing teams won 3 out of the 4 PSL finals.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Disappointing batting by Lahore, should have got at least 150.
With Karachi batting line up I don't see them not chasing this score down.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol, this place is empty. I guess we shouldn't have discussed this match in the comforts of our WhatsApp group. It's left PC's thread a ghost town. :p
Well, there are constraints to PC as well :p
Happy for Karachi Kings, they won it for Deano.
Thankfully it’s just 3 months till the next tournament :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Lol, this place is empty. I guess we shouldn't have discussed this match in the comforts of our WhatsApp group. It's left PC's thread a ghost town. :p
Ah shit :( My mobile died at the wrong time :([DOUBLEPOST=1605678268][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thankfully it’s just 3 months till the next tournament :D

Two good batsmen along with Babar & Hales & we are retaining the title :D

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Luke Ronchi couldn't return because of his duties as New Zealand's coach. Not sure what the deal with Darren Sammy is, also quite surprised they let Hasan Ali go. Don't know why Karachi traded Hales, I know they needed more in the middle-order, but surely you wouldn't let your second-highest run-scorer go to accommodate for that. Why is Sohail Akhtar still there. Why will he be a captain. Quetta is meh, and so is Multan. They've got decent picks but they pale in comparison to the other four teams. Also heard that Fakhar was being let go, but he's been retained? Also heard somewhere that by making that Hales-Ingram trade, Islamabad has surrendered their overall first pick in the draft to Karachi since Hales is a platinum pick. Not sure if that's true tho.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Luke Ronchi couldn't return because of his duties as New Zealand's coach. Not sure what the deal with Darren Sammy is, also quite surprised they let Hasan Ali go. Don't know why Karachi traded Hales, I know they needed more in the middle-order, but surely you wouldn't let your second-highest run-scorer go to accommodate for that. Also heard that Fakhar was being let go, but he's been retained? Also heard somewhere that by making that Hales-Ingram trade, Islamabad has surrendered their overall first pick in the draft to Karachi since Hales is a platinum pick. Not sure if that's true tho.

Hassan Ali has decided to move on (as told by Muhammad Akram). Wasim Akram is a big Ingram fan and he was adamant that they will try their best to bring him back to the side.

Fakhar was being let go and he even tweeted about it a week ago, but LQ somehow decided to retain him and made him an ambassador. I think they just realized that Fakhar could be demoted from his category by making him an ambassador. Idiots run LQ so not really surprised.

Yes, Islamabad has surrendered their first pick in the draft to Karachi.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Islamabad has surrendered their overall first pick in the draft to Karachi since Hales is a platinum pick.
Yes, Islamabad has surrendered their first pick in the draft to Karachi.
The first pick in the Diamond round, not the Platinum round. We still have the first pick overall, and hopefully we'll pick Hasan Ali :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread