2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
PNG still in it

45 runs off the last 18 balls
Post automatically merged:

Had to jinx it :/

Twice now, that I've jinxed PNG.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Scotland is looking really good. First team to qualify?
Post automatically merged:

@WutUpMahGlipGlops :eek::eek::eek:

A 12 year old doing a better job then an entire company does.. That kit is so dope.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
India's issue really should be Kohli/Kishan/Surya and the answer is fairly obvious to anyone who has no bias. Kishan can easily bat in the middle too. He has had stellar IPL seasons at 4.

The issue has never been who to bat where. The issue has been the continuous over smartness of moving people around like the toddlers do on the merry go round. For someone to have been a captain for a decade to say "this is our opening combination now" shows how fickle this group has been. KL has been part of the framework since 17-18 and even now when he has two bad games they either put the gloves on him and put him in the middle order or just drop him.

The India team on current form that should take the field is-

Rohit (c)
Rahul
Kishan
Surya
Pant
Pandya (if he can bowl)
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah
Chakravarthy

I know people will trash me for dropping Kohli and the only excuses in response to this argument will be past performance or his seniority as a cricketer. He definitely doesn't warrant a place in the current team based on his form and the form is a very large sample size and he is already an inferior captain tactically to Rohit. I don't see what is lost if he is dropped. If anything, it could create a much needed fire in his belly. The fact that this does not even get discussed shows how lopsided we are as a country. Make someone so powerful that nobody can raise a finger on them and if someone does then they are either mad or anti national.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
India's issue really should be Kohli/Kishan/Surya and the answer is fairly obvious to anyone who has no bias. Kishan can easily bat in the middle too. He has had stellar IPL seasons at 4.

The issue has never been who to bat where. The issue has been the continuous over smartness of moving people around like the toddlers do on the merry go round. For someone to have been a captain for a decade to say "this is our opening combination now" shows how fickle this group has been. KL has been part of the framework since 17-18 and even now when he has two bad games they either put the gloves on him and put him in the middle order or just drop him.

The India team on current form that should take the field is-

Rohit (c)
Rahul
Kishan
Surya
Pant
Pandya (if he can bowl)
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Shami
Bumrah
Chakravarthy

I know people will trash me for dropping Kohli and the only excuses in response to this argument will be past performance or his seniority as a cricketer. He definitely doesn't warrant a place in the current team based on his form and the form is a very large sample size and he is already an inferior captain tactically to Rohit. I don't see what is lost if he is dropped. If anything, it could create a much needed fire in his belly. The fact that this does not even get discussed shows how lopsided we are as a country. Make someone so powerful that nobody can raise a finger on them and if someone does then they are either mad or anti national.
You want to drop Kohli based on the form yet have Pandya in the XI? What warrants his place in the XI? Atleast Kohli the name is fearful and he will eventually show up. There is absolutely no fear left from Hardik Pandya any more. We talk about making someone powerful, remember we all are involved in that at some stage and I DEFINITELY MEAN "WE".

Users who are viewing this thread